#42

Boyfriend

A/N I did a second part to this, where they are older.

Allyson- 14

Braydon & Jonathan- 16

Brandon- 19

*Allyson is riding with Ashton and his son Jonathan to Michael's house, to have a small get together.*

"Jonathan! Shut up!" Allyson screams, shoving the 16 year old boy.

"Aw whittle baby doesn't like to be teased about her boyfriend?" He coos, puckering his lips.

"Uncle Ashton! Make him stop!" Allyson screeches.

"Jon, lay off. Wait, then you can tell Brandon, that'll be enough!" Ashton says, smiling to himself.

"NO! Don't tell Brandon! He will go all protective!" Allyson huffs.

"Nope! We have to tell him now!" Jonathan teases, a smirk on his face.

Allyson groans and crosses her arms.

Allyson's POV

"Thank God we are here, I'm done with you all!" I say, opening the car door and running up to the door.

"UNCLE MICHAEL WE ARE HERE!" I yell.

"Hey Allie Bug!" Braydon says, giving me a hug.

"Don't call me that!" I say, hitting him, but then returning the hug.

"Hey Allyson!" Uncle Michael says, hugging me.

"Where is Brandon?" I ask.

"He's up in his room, not in a good mood." Braydon says. I nod and walk up the stairs.

"Brandon!" I say, knocking on the door.

"Allie Bug!" He says, hugging me. I hug him back and when he picks me up I wrap my legs around him. He smiles and drops me.

"Um, Jonathan is gonna tell you something and I don't think you will be happy, so I figured I would tell you."

"Alright, you know you can tell me anything." He says.

"Well, I kinda got a boyfriend." Then he didn't talk for a bit and I'm scared.

"Well, you're growing up, but I have to protect you, so if he hurts you he's going to die, and does your dad know?"

"No! He doesn't!"

"Oh, I see. UNCLE LUKE!" He screams.

"No BRANDON!" I yell chasing him down the stairs.

"What is it, Brandon?" Dad asks.

"I have an interesting piece of information!" He singsongs. I jump on his back and cover his mouth.

"No he doesn't! I promise he doesn't!" I say.

"Oh is this about what Jonathan was teasing you about in the car?"

"Love you too Uncle Ash, Uncle Cal is my favorite uncle now." I say, sliding off of Brandon's back.

"Thanks Allyson!" Michael says.

"I love you too!"

"Anyways, baby Allyson got a boyfriend!" Brandon says.

"A WHAT?!" Dad says.

"I-I'm sorry dad.." I stutter.

"No, no! Daddy didn't mean to scare you! I was just startled!" Dad says, arms open. I smile and walk into them.

"Allyson!" Jonathan yells.

"What do you want?" I snarl.

"To apologize! I'm sorry I said that stuff in the car, and I hope you know I love you!"

"I love you too!" I laugh, hugging him.

I've made this into a book! Check it out! It's going to be a book with all the character like a BSM.