#77

You Surprise Him On Tour (age 15)

You had been on this plane for hours, hours! You were surprising Calum on his tour, you had a pass mailed to you, so you could get on the venue and it took forever, but you were determined to see your brother.

After a long ass flight, you finally landed and were allowed to exit the plane.

Taking a cab to the venue, you showed your pass to security, then found the dressing room labeled '5SOS'.

You hear the 4 boys laughing and giggling, yelling at each other, all the way from outside the door. Perfect, they won't hear you.

You slip in and see Calum standing with his back to you, making a shh, motion with your finger you run up behind him, and attack him in a hug.

"What the he- Y/N?" He yells.

You giggle, and he opens his arms to give you a proper hug. You smile and return the gesture.

"I've missed you so much!" He sighs, kissing the top of your head and leading you toward the couch.

"Y/N!" The 3 other boys yell, hugging you, you grin and wave.

"So how'd you get out here?" He asks.

"I was planning it for a while, and then I decided when it would work, and so I'll be here for about 3 days!" You say.

"How did you get in here though?"

"Security helped me figure some stuff out, a few recognized me, I had a badge thing too." You say.

"Well I'm glad your here!" He says, pulling you against him, and cuddling with you, until you fell asleep, and woke up right when he got off stage.

"Perfect, I don't have to wake you up!" He giggles.

"Carry me!" You mumble, hardly awake. He giggles, but picks you up bridal style.

You feel something soft on your back and realize you must be in a bed, someone else crawls into bed beside you, you catch a glimpse of black hair, and realize it's Calum, you snuggle up to him, and he kisses your forehead before you fall asleep.

Authors Note- Hello, I have a fall break and hopefully I can write some, during it. I have a tumblr dedicated to BSM/DDM it's @ashtonsgreenlight and I would love it if you guys followed, and left requests on there! xx love you!