#50

Meeting his Mates

Age- 13

Ashton knew you didn't like hanging out with people your age, except for your best friend. They were always so into trends and snotty. Plus you had some social anxiety, which wasn't helping you, at all.

"How about I let you meet my band?" He asks. You nod, knowing your mum was worried, because you never did anything, except with the movies with your best friend, or something like that.

"I'm really shy though.." You mumble, looking down.

"That's okay, Luke was like that, you guys will get along." He promises. You nod, running upstairs to take a shower and change out of your pjs.

You grab some white high waisted shorts, and a British flag t-shirt.

"You look cute." Ashton comments. You giggle, but thank him.

"ASHTON!" Someone screams, hugging him. You sink further back into the couch, anxiety building up, wanting you to hide. But you were out in the open and you couldn't hide.

Once they are all engrossed in something you casually sneak up into your room. You lock the door and put in a cd to help calm you down.

"Wha-Where'd she go? Y/N!" Ashton calls, walking up the steps, his hand comes in contact with the handle and jiggles it before noticing that it's locked.

"Y/N, babe please let me in."

"No Ash! I c-can't do it, I'm sorry!" You cry, tears freely flowing.

He unlocks the door and runs in attacking you in hugs.

"Shh." He coos, pulling you into his lap, and rubbing your back.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know I just got nervous." You cry into his chest.

"Hey. Hey, hey, it's okay, I warned them, they said it's totally understandable, but will you please come out?"

You nod.

You walk downstairs, where there are 3 other guys, you sit down, and pull your legs up to your chest.

"I'm Luke!" He says, smiling.

"Calum." He says, raising his hand slightly.

"I'm Michael." The last one says.

"Y/N." You mumble, a blush on your cheeks.

"Who's your favorite artist or band?" Calum asks.

You sigh and look up thinking for a moment.

"All Time Low, or Boys Like Girls."

"Good choices! I like her!" Michael says, the other 2 nodding in agreement causing you to laugh.

*2 Months Later*

"MIKEY!" You squeal, running and jumping on his back as he runs you directly into Luke who was spraying you with a water hose.

"Aw. Guys stop it!" You say, slapping Michael's back.

"Oh fine." He says dropping you on the ground, grabbing a water gun and pelting you while Luke sprays you, Cal dumps a bucket on you.

"ASH!" You scream.

"Yes?" He asks pelting you with water balloons.

You finally escape and hide, catching your breath.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I HAVE 10K YOU ALL ARE AMAZING. LEAVE REQUESTS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL IMAGINE BC I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.