#59

Teenage Years

A/N I'm mixing this with BSM & DDM.

Michael( Age 14)

"Michael stop it!" You scream, as he keeps pestering you.

He continues to poke you, causing you to yell, then stomp up to your room, annoyed.

"What's wrong with her?" Michael asks.

"Honey, she's a teenager, she's moody, and she's a girl." Your mum explains, not the best way to explain it, but it could have been worse.

"Should I go talk to her?" He asks.

"I don't think she's mad at you, maybe annoyed, but it's whatever you want sweetheart."

"Mmhm. Right, I'll be back." He says, jogging up the steps.

"Y/N let me in!" He yells, knocking.

"Did you come up here to annoy me some more?" You yell back.

"No! I didn't, just let me in!" He yells back.

"Whatever." You say, unlocking the door.

"Hey! I'm your older brother, don't roll your eyes at me!" He scolds.

"Mmhm." You say, sitting on your bed arms crossed.

"Why are you so annoyed? I'm your older brother, I'm supposed to annoy you! It's part of my job!" He says, pulling you close to him.

"Plus you're my wittle baby sister!" He coos, putting you in his arm, like a baby.

"Mikey! Stop it!" You whine, pushing his arms away.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." He says putting his hands up.

He smirks, when you don't crawl out of his lap, he lays back, you in between his legs, your head on his tummy.

"I still love you, even if you're pissed off." He smiles, kissing your forehead.

"I'll always love you Mikey, your my brother." You whisper, snuggling into him.

He smiles at you, as you fall asleep, kissing the top of your head, before falling asleep as well.