#118

*important authors note at the end*

He Teases You Because You Still Suck Your Thumb {Age 17}

Luke had always teased you about sucking your thumb from the time you were thirteen until now.

It wasn't like it happened often, just when you were really really scared or you couldn't sleep, that was the ONLY time you sucked your thumb.

It wasn't like you weren't babied anyways when you spent the night at Luke's, he tucked you in, gave you cute forehead kisses, and you always brought your stuffed teddy bear, Patches, and none of the bothered him, he just teased you because you sucked your thumb.

You were already in bed, Luke hadn't came and tucked you in yet, he was still downstairs, but he had sent you up here, you couldn't sleep, so your thumb had slowly traveled to your mouth, slipping into your mouth, and you had begun to suck.

Luke came in shortly after and a smirk flew across his face as he saw your thumb. "Awe wittle baby Y/N, look at her!" He teases, and you whine and blush.

"Bubby please just stop, I'm sleepy, but can't sleep." You groan, your speech slurred and murmured due to the thumb in your mouth.

He of course repeated your sentence mocking your speech. "Should we get you a pacy too?" He asks, laughing.

"Shut up!" You whine, blushing wildly, sighing.

He realizes you're slowly starting to get upset and stops. "Okay princess I'm done."

He coos, and grabs the comforter of your bed and pulls it up to your neck, making sure you were nice and snug.

He then grabs your stuffed teddy bear, the teddy was worn and old but still your favorite, he tucks it under your arm and smiles.

Lastly, he leans forward and presses a gentle kiss to the top of your forehead. "Goodnight princess, bubby loves you so much." He coos, and you smile happily.

"I love you too, Lukey." You whisper and kiss his cheek, your thumb travels back to your mouth and you slowly fall back asleep.

Luke shuts the door and turns off the lights, slipping into his room, and falling asleep quickly.

Authors Note- Guys, I am so sorry, I have finals these next two weeks, this is obviously delaying my updates, thankfully Shannon can help me! I promise that as soon as school ends, June 1st, I will be on more and will be able to write more.

Secondly, I was thinking of making a 5sos text messages book? Like it would be a boy x boy text message book, and like it would be group chats. Who would read? x -taylor