#119

You Lose Your Teddy Bear ||

Age 15

It was storming, your teddy bear was missing, you really couldn't sleep without your teddy bear, you didn't know why, you just couldn't.

With all your brothers home from college or tour, and everyone in the house had one job, pick on Y/N.

You sigh softly, it was close to 10:30 at night, all your brothers were still awake but you needed to get to sleep.

"Guys? Have you seen Patches?" You ask softly, shyly, your hands clasped in front of you. You were bouncing back and forth on each foot, sighing.

You watch their facial expressions for any sign of change, guilt, Jack smirks and you sigh.

"Please Jack, can I have him back? I can't sleep without him, and I have a final to take tomorrow." You plead, whimpering, he had been gone since breakfast, and you had tried to ignore it, but now you were scared.

Luke smiles sympathetically. They had taken his stuffed animals a lot too, today though they chose to mess with you.

"Oh it's in my room." He smirks, you groan, and look to Luke, pleading for help.

"Come on baby girl, let's go find him." Luke coos and you nod shyly, following him, taking his hand, not caring if you looked like a little kid.

"Thanks Lukey." You whimper, sniffling and he nods.

"Anytime, come on no tears." He coos and wipes your eyes, leading you to Jack's room.

After a long search, it was now eleven, and you were finally heading to bed, the three boys still wide awake, whereas you were so close to crashing.

Luke smiles and tucks you in, placing a kiss to your forehead, making sure the brown teddy bear is tucked securely under your arm.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you." He coos, a small blush making its way to your cheeks.

"Night Lukey, love you too." You say softly, and turn on your side, closing your eyes, he turns the light off and leaves the door with a small crack, you falling asleep quickly.

Authors Note-

hello, so I'll probably update weekly, until school is out. x

Check out my frat boy fanfic called Call Them Trouble by following my profile and looking at my works.

Also, coming soon is Ryan Payne, a story about Liam's little brother, I'll make an authors note when the first parts are published.

Follow my fan account on Instagram, @/ sadlylrh

Follow my tumblr- @/ashtonsgreenlight