#115

Baby Sister ||

Prompt-Sam and Dean's little sister, she's only 12.

You kept a journal, not a hunters journal, but a diary, nonetheless, you weren't exactly like your brothers, you were more girly, unexpectedly.

You were sitting on a couch in the bunker, writing, the journal was black with pink embroidery, you were writing about a boy, he was cute, very cute, Sam walked in, and you couldn't hide it fast enough.

"Y/N, what's that?" He asks, smirking, having a pretty good idea of what it was.

You blush and turn your head, not wanting him to have something else to tease you about.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You try, tossing the journal away from you, bad idea.

He grabs it and smirks, opening it up. "Ooh Dean is gonna love this." He grins, flipping through the pages, his fingers getting caught occasionally.

"No! You can't tell Dean!" You screech, jumping up and trying to grab it from him.

He holds it high above your head, smirking. "Oh I can, and I will." He grins and you whine loudly.

"Sam! Please?" You beg, your pleads falling on deaf ears, just as Dean walks in.

"Tell me what?" He grins, he sees the journal in Sam's hand.

"Sammy? Got something you need to tell me?" Dean smirks, laughing, cocking his eyebrow.

"What? No!" He scoffs, and then realizes. "Oh, no this is our dearest sisters diary!" He laughs, Dean smirks.

"Oh now this I've got to see." He smirks.

The color drains from your face, you whine loudly, horribly embarrassed, your white face now turning red as they start to quote things from you.

"Guys seriously, stop please?" You beg, starting to get upset, but they were older brothers, they didn't know when to stop.

Tears started to leak from your eyes and you ran up to your room, and started to cry softly into a pillow, you grabbed your teddy bear, Patches, and held it close to you.

Finally they seemed to realize you were upset, they sigh. "Great, we've messed up, big time." Sam sighs and heads up to your room, Dean following, normally Dean would simply let anyone else tough it out, but this was his baby sister, and he had a big soft spot when it came to you.

Sam opens the door first, he sees your tears and frowns, but a small smile seeing you were cuddling the teddy bear he gave you.

"Baby girl, we're sorry, we didn't mean to upset you, so much, we took it too far." Sam whispers, crouching down beside your bed, and you turn away.

Dean walks over to the other side and coos. "Come on baby, we're sorry, we didn't mean to, but it's just us, we won't tell anyone." Dean promises, and that makes you feel a bit better.

You nod softly. "It's okay, I guess." You say softly, laying in the middle of your bed. They smile and crawl into the bed beside you.

"Now, about this boy." Dean starts, getting protective.

"Oh my gosh! No!" You squeal, blushing and turning to hide in Sam's chest, making him chuckle and lean down, kissing your hair, rubbing your back, it was close to your bed time anyways.

They stay with you the entire night, falling asleep a while after you.