#72

High School

Luke's Daughter- Hannah/ Freshman

Michael's Son- Alex / Senior

Ashton's Son- Andy / Junior

Calum's Son- Asher / Senior

"I'm serious, don't laugh at me, I'm absolutely terrified about starting high school." I mumble,sitting in between Alex's legs, as he wraps his arms around me.

"Don't be, we will all be with you the whole time, except during class, but we aren't going to let anyone hurt you." Asher says, rubbing my back.

I nod, and Andy smirks at me, making me nervous, and I rub my hands against my black jeans.

Alex grabs my hands and hold them up above my head.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I ask, looking up at him innocently.

Before he can answer, Andy tickles my under arms, causing me to squeal and Asher joins in.

"GUYS STOP! I I I CAN'T BRE-BREATHE!" I manage to get out.

They all stop, and Alex lets go off my hands, and I crawl out from the boundary he made with his legs.

"Not nice!" I yell, running up the basement steps, into the living room, where are dads are.

I hear the steps creaking, knowing they followed me, scanning the room I run to my dad and sit as close to him as possible.

"What did you do?" Dad asks, rubbing my arm, with the one I wasn't latched onto.

"I told them they weren't nice!" Seeing Asher's black hair, I hide behind dad's arm.

"What were they doing?" Ashton asks, his accent thick.

"Tickling me.." I trail, causing them all to laugh, making me blush.

"Where's the little fresh meat, I mean freshman!" Alex says, making me yelp.

"Oi! Be nice!" Michael says.

"Make them stop!" I yell, as they tease me.

"I wouldn't piss us off, you'll be doing everything by yourself." Asher says.

"You wouldn't!" I say, standing up going to my room.

"You know us well enough to know we would!" Andy yells, taking the other set of steps, down to the basement.

"That's so mean!" I yell.

"Whatever, go annoy someone else!" That hurt.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" I scream, knowing I don't mean it.

They wouldn't do that, would they? Surely, they wouldn't? Maybe I'll go apologize. Boys are annoying.

Quietly I slip down to the basement, to see them all playing video games.

"What do you want?" Asher spits, not even looking at me.

"I didn't mean it, I swear, I don't hate you all, I promise!" I rush out, my face burning red, my hands sweaty. Messing up my relationship with them, is probably my biggest fear, we are so close.

"Your dad probably told you to apologize, you wouldn't apologize on your own. Your a tattletale, you won't apologize." Andy says.

Biting my lip, I run back up the stairs, tears in my eyes.

I end up crying myself to sleep, not even waking up when they leave.

•First Day of School•