#67

Luke(Age 12)

You had 3 brothers, and 2 of them had girlfriends, and knew what girls were like when they were on their period. Then you had Luke, and he didn't, nor did he know you had started having a period, because when he left for tour, you hadn't even hit puberty, and surprisingly, he picked up on it.

Today your brother was coming home, from a 8 month tour, and you were excited.

You were also annoyed because Jack woke you up, and you were just being whiney and wanted cuddles, you couldn't help it, that was how you were, when you were on your period.

Finally your mum told you to get in the car, grabbing a small purse, you headed toward the car, and sat in the middle seat.

"Hey cutie." Ben coos, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Go to sleep, it's an hour and a half to the airport, I'll wake you up." He whispers, kissing the top of your head.

"Mmhm." You mumble, snuggling into him, falling asleep.

*Airport*

"No Jack you aren't waking her up, she was pissy enough this morning, because of you." Ben mumbles.

"How was I supposed to know she had started?" Jack whisper yells.

"Shut up about it!" You whine, hitting his chest.

Ben and Jack were 2 different people, Jack liked to tease you, and pull your hair, annoy you, Ben, on the other hand, was really sweet and caring, and cuddly. Luke was a mixture of both, literally.

"I just wanna see Luke, he's nice." You whine, latching on to Ben.

"Why should I carry you? I'm not nice, remember!" He parrots, shoving you.

"I'm sorry!" You yell.

He sighs, and carries you, he's got you on his hip, almost like your 6 again, you didn't mind though. They all coddled you. You were there 'wittle baby', their words, not yours.

You lay your head on his shoulder, and closed your eyes. He smiled, and kissed your cheek, sitting in one of the chairs, waiting for Luke.

By now you were on his lap, snuggling into him, asleep.

"Y/N, love wake up." He whispers, shaking you slightly.

You open your eyes, and move to the chair between Ben and Jack.

You catch a glimpse of Luke's tall frame, walking out of the airplane terminal, and run to him, tears freely streaming down your face.

You hit his body hard, and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back, just as tight. Leaning down a bit, he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist. He held on to you, his carry on, on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around you.

"I've missed you." He coos, kissing the top of your head.

"I missed you too!" You mumble, hiding your face in his chest.

He set me down, and hugged Ben and mum.

"AWW it's my baby brother!" Jack yells. Luke blushes bright red, probably because his bands right behind him.

"Gosh you've gotten tall." Luke says, I actually come above his waist now.

"She became a woman!" Jack teases.

"JACK!" I screech, covering my cheeks with my hands, which were blood red.

"What? You just started your per-"

"SHUT UP!" I yell.

"Oh, that." Luke smirks. I shove his shoulder.

His smirk dropped, and he picked me up from behind, causing you to squeal. He held you like a newborn, cooing at you, causing you to laugh.

Finally you guys got out to the car, an you snuggled into Luke, as he strokes your hair, kissing the top of your head.