#24

You have a cute moment 1D

•Niall• (Age 16)

No matter how old you got, you loved cuddling with Niall, and he loved it because he could baby you without your objection.

"Ni" you whine from the bed on the tour bus.

"What Y/N?"

"Cuddles?" You ask in a small voice.

"Awh, yes princess! Come 'ere!" He says.

You crawl out of the bed and he carries you to the big couch in the back of the bus. You lay your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

•Harry•(Age 6)

"HAZZY I HURT!" You scream as you sit on the concrete.

"Munchkin? What's wrong?" He calls picking you up.

"Me fall ! Me fall!" You yell crying cuddling into his chest.

"Oh, how about we go lay down yeah?" He asks. You nod rubbing your eyes. Before he evens gets you in the bed your asleep.

•Zayn•(Age 13)

Like Zayn you were a very bashful person, so when all the boys found out about your boyfriend, the teasing was relentless. You were all sitting in the living room, your phone beeped.

"Ooh is it Josh?" Louis coos.

"Yea it is actually." You mumble, blushing.

"Awh, baby Malik has a boyfriend!" Harry coos making kissy noises at you. You hide your face in the crook of Zayn's neck, not liking the attention on you.

•Louis•(Age 3)

"LOU STOP I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR STUFF!" You yell as your oldest brother tickles your sides making you squirm.

"LOULOU STOP I CA-ANT BREATHE!"You scream. He stops and pulls you close. A few tears stream down your face, that scared you. He pulls you back.

"Y/N, Look at me!" He says. You pull back from his chest.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, please stop crying." He coos rubbing your back.

"Mmmhmm." You mumble, rubbing your eyes, sleepiness sinking in.

"C'mon munchkin, let's go lay down yeah?" You nod, he stands up.

You make grabby hands at him, meaning you want to be picked up. He chuckles but picks you up. You lay your head on his shoulder, getting comfy. He lays you down before pulling you close, and falling asleep.

•Liam•(Age 16)

You were on tour with One Direction and your big brother Liam! You were all just lounging around, when suddenly you got a text. It was from your boyfriend Josh.

"Hey were through, I was using you, got your bestfriend now" it read. You read the text and begin crying running to the back of the bus to find Liam sitting with Zayn. You run to him. He immeadiantly stands up and wraps his arms around your small frame.

"Y/N, What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks.

"H-he cheated on me f-for my best friend" you stutter, sobs escaping your lips.

"What's wrong with Y/N?" Harry asks walking in.

"Can I tell him?" Liam asks looking at you.

"Y-yea." You sniffle.

"Her boyfriend used her to get to her best friend." Zayn fills in to the test if the boys who had filed in.

"Y/N look at me!" Louis says. You pull away from Liam and look at him.

"You don't deserve him he's a douche and you deserve so much better, your gorgeous, don't let him make you think any different okay?" He says. You nod. Liam spends the rest of the day eating ice cream and watching movies with you.