#75

You're Scared on a Plane (age 13) Requested

"Luke, what if we crash and die, I don't wanna die, I can't die now, I am way too young to die!" You rush, your hands getting sweaty, and your adrenaline getting higher, as you sit on the airplane between Luke and Michael.

"Honey, calm down, you will be okay, I promise!" Michael soothes, rubbing your hand, desperately trying to calm you down.

You sigh, and lay your head on Luke's shoulder.

Everything was going good, until the flight attendant started explaining safety precautions, then you started crying.

Calum and Ashton, who were sitting behind you guys, we're trying not to laugh, and by trying you mean failing miserably.

"Stop it, it's not funny!" You cry, hiding your face behind your hair and hands.

"SHUT UP THEN." Calum yells.

Making you bite your tongue to keep you from making another sound, you grab Luke's hoodie and pull it over your head and pull it tight so you can't see anyone and they can't see you.

You pull your knees up to your chest and cry softly to yourself until you fall asleep.

"Calum, for the love of God, you cannot just yell at her, she cried to herself the whole time until she fell asleep, that stuff makes her really upset." I hear Luke chastise Calum.

"I know, I know, I feel bad enough, no need to make it worse." He sighs.

"Guys, let someone carry her off the plane, there is no need to wake her up, Luke woke her up at 4AM, she'll be cranky enough." Michael suggests.

I swear they think I'm 3 not thirteen, I don't need a nap daily. Cranky well I might be, eh, let them carry me, I'm lazy.

"I'll do it." Ashton volunteers.

He picks me up from my seat, and carries me through the airport and into the car.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." Luke giggles.

I pull out my phone and use the camera to try and wipe the tear stains from my face, along with some excess makeup.

"Hey, Y/N?" Calum asks, poking me.

"Hmm?" I ask, looking down, not meeting his eyes, that were staring a hole through me.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I shouldn't have, I guess I was just mad because you were crying and I don't like seeing you cry." He says, hugging me.

I nod into his chest, and return the hug.