#88

4/4 Brothers Imagine

Ashton(20)

Michael(18)

Calum(17)

Luke(13)

Luke's POV

I shouldn't be in my closet, I shouldn't be crying, I'm a guy, guys don't cry, but I am. Michael and Ashton have been fighting for an hour! Calum is a football practice, and I'm pretty glad he is because if he found out I was crying....

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T YELL AT YOU IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING STUPID AND COULD MAKE DECENT GRADES IN SCHOOL!" Ashton, my oldest brother, and guardian, yells.

"I'm trying! I REALLY AM TRYING!" Michael, my second oldest brother, yells back.

"CALUM GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Ashton screams, but he doesn't listen, he comes to my room.

"Luke! Where are you?" He whisper yells.

"I'm in my closet!" I whisper yell back, trying to stop the sniffling.

"Aw, bub, come on it's okay." Calum comforts, drawing me out of the closet.

"How long have they been screaming at each other?" Calum asks, laying with me on the bed, and calming me down.

Calum doesn't do this often, and I love when he does do it, so I'm not complaining.

"About an hour.." I say, frowning.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, how about we get our guitars and try and drown everything out, hmm?" He asks.

I nod, and grab mine, quickly tune it and strum it a bit.

"Alright, how about I Miss You, by Blink?" He asks.

"Yea, that's fine." I say, strumming the intro.

Calum begins to sing.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the back ground of the morgue.."

"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you." I finish, smiling slightly.

"You sound great bud!" Calum says, patting my back.

"You sound better!" I smile.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door, and go to open the door.

"Oh, hi Ash, Mikey.." I say, letting them in.

"Listen we're really sorry you guys had to hear that, and we didn't mean to scare you." Michael says.

"And Cal, I'm sorry I shouted at you." Ashton adds.

"You guys need to apologize to Luke, he was crying in his closet when I came home." Calum says his face expressionless.

"I'm so sorry Luke." Ashton says hugging me.

"Yea, I'm sorry too." I hug Michael as well, I smile, happy our family isn't mad at each other anymore.