#86

You Meet A Member of All Time Low

You were in love with All Time Low, they had been your favorite band since forever! Jack is your favorite, and had been since you had liked the band.

"Y/N! I have someone I want you to meet!" Ashton, your older brother, screams.

"Coming!" You yell back, pulling out your headphones, and pulling down the All Time Low tank top.

You see blonde highlights, then look up and see Jack Barakat. Your first instinct is to scream, but you bite your tongue.

"Wow she didn't scream, she cried when she met Alex, this is new." Ashton teases, a smirk on his lips.

"SHUT UP!" You screech, slapping him.

"Hello! I'm Jack." He says, laughing at the two of you.

"I'm Y/N." You say, stuttering slightly.

"You should show him your room."

"No thanks!" You say, eyes wide, thinking of the poster covered walls, and your closet full of band merch.

"Ashton!" I whine.

"We are going bowling with the boys and Jack, I know your bored."

"Do you actually want me to go this time?" I ask.

"Of course!" He laughs. Last time I wasn't allowed to go.

*Bowling Alley*

"LUCAS!" You scream, noticing the giant blonde boy.

He smiles and hugs you, before asking you to help him round up balls. You nod and grab various colors, patterns, and weights.

2 spilled drinks, 4 balls dropped, 80 gutterballs, and 100 laughs, it was time to leave, you said your goodbyes before dropping Jack off at a hotel, and heading back to the flat.

"Did you have fun today?" Ashton asks, as the 2 of you lay on the couch.

"Mhm." You mumble, half asleep.