#103

"Can you do one where you're Mikeys daughter (14) and the other boys sons don't like you and bully you but then Calum's son catches you self harming and they get protective and stop the bullying and feel bad. Can the sons all be like 16-17"

Warning- includes bullying and mentions of self harm, and self harming. Do not trigger yourself!

Michael's Daughter- 14, Y/N
Ashton's Son- 16, Blake
Calum's Son- 16, Eli
Luke's Son- 16, Corbin

Having older cousins were annoying, but it was bad when they weren't technically related to you, and they tormented you, always ragging on your appearance, or your personality, and eventually it had got to be enough, you had started self harming because of it.

"Stop begging for attention!" Eli groans, as you had made a comment. You looked at him confused, not understanding how that could be considered 'begging for attention.'

You kept your mouth shut though. You didn't want them to say anything else to you. "Go get ready!" Blake screams, annoyed with you.

You nod and run to your room, pulling some shorts on and a tank top, and come downstairs, your Dad was taking you and your cousins out to dinner.

"Could those shorts get any shorter?" Corbin scoffs, and the other 2 start snickering mumbling about how slutty you dress.

You bite your lip and stare up at the sky, trying not to cry because then your dad would find out about everything, and they'd get in trouble and you sure as hell didn't want that. They'd kill you, or you'd kill you.

One freakishly long car trip, a few fat jokes, and some insults, you finally reached the restaurant.

You sit beside your dad and your uncle Ashton, picking at your food, eating some of it, not a lot, trying to ignore the 3 boys across from you who keep kicking you and whispering.

Finally it got to be too much, you excused yourself and rushed to the bathroom, crying. You sat in a stall for a minute, crying, hard, knowing what was gonna happen as soon as you got home, after sniffling and applying enough water to your cheeks so they weren't red and blotchy, you came back and your dad smiled softly at you, squeezing your knee.

"Do you feel okay?" Dad asks, smiling.

"I feel fine, daddy." You whisper, laying your head on his shoulder. He smiles and kisses your hair and rubs your upper arm.

"She acts like a 6 year old." Blake scoffs, causing Ashton look up.

"Blake Alexander, I would hush up right now, because 2 nights ago you ran into our room screaming mummy mummy, because you had a nightmare." He says sternly, causing the other 2 boys to burst out laughing and Blake's face to blush bright red.

"Sorry.." He mumbles, then shoots you a glare mean enough to make you turn and hide in your dads arm.

Dad glares right back at him, not liking how he's picking on you.

*Home*

You jog up the stairs, opening the door pulling out your blades and rolling up your sleeves, feeling the familiar sting as you run the blade across your wrist, opening old wounds, and creating new ones.

You must have been sobbing because someone opened your door and you froze, like a deer caught in head lights. 'No this can't be happening.' You think, you look up and see Blake, he opens his mouth but closes it.

"U-Y/N why?" He asks, and it makes you angry, angrier than you had ever been, you press something to your wrist.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WOULD PICK UP A HABIT LIKE THIS? YOU ELI AND CORBIN TREAT ME LIKE TOTAL SHIT! YOU CONSTANTLY MESS WITH ME, MAKE ME CRY, TELL ME THAT I HAVE AN AWFUL APPEARANCE AND YOURE ALWAYS PICKING ON ME!" You shout, fist clenched, face red with anger.

Suddenly everything clicks and he falls to his knees, crying, horribly loudly, crying tears, filled with regret, sorrow, guilt, and self hatred. "Y/N, I am so sorry, I never honestly thought about you, I was thinking about the guys, being cool to them, not you, you don't deserve this, I'm a shitty person, you should hate me, you really should, please stop harming yourself though, I love you, so much, even though it doesn't seem like I do." He says, looking up at you, his eyes filled with guilt.

You understood where he was coming from, you two were the youngest and you wanted to please the two older kids, and that's all it seems like he was trying to do, so you sat down beside him.

"I'm I, I mean, I'll stop, j-just as long as you guys stop, please, it hurts me so much." You cry, wiping his tears.

"S-should I go get them?" He asks, and you nod.

You explain to them everything and they apologize profusely, and attack you in a hug. "Seriously we are so sorry, I swear." Corbin says, hugging you and kissing your hair.

"We all used to be so close and I miss that, I really do, you guys used to be like older brothers to me." You say softly.

"I think we all miss that, that's what I want our relationship to go back to." Eli says, softly. You nod and give each boy a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Could we maybe watch movies together?" You ask shyly, normally you weren't this forgiving, but they were your cousins and you missed them being like this so much, you were longing for it.

"Of course!" Blake yells and carries you downstairs, despite your pleas and giggles.

"Dad! Where's the movie bin?" Corbin asks, and Luke smiles.

"Uh it's in the basement, with the other movie stuff!" He laughs, and Blake giggles and carries you downstairs.

"No horror films please!" You say, hating horror films, although your dad loves them.

"How about The Heat?" Eli asks and you nod.

The four of you ended up falling asleep like that, you cuddled up to Blake, hiding in your chest and when your dads went downstairs to check on you, they didn't even bother waking you guys up, they left you there because it was too cute, they took pictures of course, they weren't stupid.