#127

Strict. || age: 15

Liam just had a strictness to him. It was almost like an aurora he had about him.

Not to mention he really was strict, he didn't just look it, he was it. You didn't really mind the strictness, you were a good kid, Liam had raised you to be the good kid you were. You liked making your brother proud.

Your twin, Charlotte, just could care less. She didn't even like Liam, that was the gods honest truth, it used to hurt his feelings, but eventually he just stopped carrying.

You and Charlotte had finally got your math exam results, they came home today.

You had gotten a high B, math wasn't exactly a good subject for you. Charlotte on the other hand had a high D. Surprisingly, that had became a good grade.

"Hi Li." You smile, stepping into the house, hanging up your back pack, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Hi, Y/N, how was school sweetie?" He smiles, bringing you down into his lap, kissing your cheeks.

"Uh we got back our math results, I got an 87 Li!" You say happily.

He smiles warmly. "That's great sweetie, I'm proud of you." He smiles.

There it was, 'I'm proud of you.', those little words meant the world to you, you hated disappointing your big brother.

"How'd you do, Charlotte?" He asks, smiling, he was always nice to her, although she didn't return the generosity.

"Eh I dunno, probably failed." She shrugs, going upstairs to FaceTime her boyfriend.

You didn't care for said boyfriend. He was rude to you and Liam. He had no respect.

Liam sighs, shaking his head walking upstairs. "You need to bring your grades up. You're grounded until they're brought up." He says, the stern tone filling the entire house.

You flinch hearing the tone he took, pulling your knees to your chest. He comes downstairs and frowns. "Aw munchkin don't be scared." He coos and kisses your head.

"Let's watch a movie yeah?" He coos, you nod and crawl in his lap.

He puts on your favorite film, making some popcorn before letting you situate in his lap again.