#81

You Fight & He Punishes You

It wasn't your fault, Luke was just really protective, and he was new to this whole having custody thing, yes he wanted custody of you, but you guys do fight a lot, like right now.

He just started talking about you when you were little, and you did some stupid, embarrassing things, in front of his band mates, they might as well have been your brothers but still. They laughed and teased you the whole day, and didn't stop until they left the next morning. You told Luke you were upset. He just laughed, thus causing a fight.

He grounded you, and to say you were mad is an understatement, you were pissed.

He took your phone, unplugged your computer, and took the cord, you couldn't leave your room, except for when you ate, and went to the bathroom. You were really worried, he was mad at you, and wouldn't talk to you.

"LUKE!" You scream. No answer, dead silence.

"LUKE!" You scream, louder than before.

"What? Are you okay?" He asks, rushed and in panic.

"I'm fine, I just wanted some company." He laughs, before laying beside you in the bed.

"It gets lonely up here doesn't it?" He asks, pulling you close, and kissing your forehead.

"Mhm." I whisper, my face nuzzled into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

He chuckles.

"It's alright, you're not grounded anymore." He says, laughing.

I nod, and fall asleep.