#7

DDM Louis Daughter & you get a belly button piercing.
Age 16
You had talked to your Mum and she was okay with you getting a belly button piercing. She even took you. But Louis your Dad was on tour so he didnt know you got the piercing. You didnt think your Dad would be mad as long as you were responsible and took care of the piercing. You had never been more long in your life. Your Dad had come home from tour and he wanted to swim with you. You agreed because you had missed your dad while he was on a 6 month long tour. You went and put on a striped bikini and short and a t-shirt ontop, as you went outside to the pool in your back yard, you took off your t-shirt doing the same with your shorts. Thats when your Dad exploded.

"Y/N TOMLINSON WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR STOMACH" He bellowed.

"A-A belly button piercing" You studdered.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME, DID YOU EVEN ASK YOUR MUM" he continues to scream.

"Yea Dad I asked Mum, I didn't wanna bother you on t-tour" you say.

"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU THAT IS A STUPID IDEA TERRIBLY STUPID" You ran up the stairs tears leaking down your face. Your Dad never yelled at you like that, was it really that bad? You jumped on your bed and cried and cried. Your sobs racked through your body not even caring when you heard someone come in.

"Hey hey please don't cry baby girl please" you hear your Dad say. Your sobs slowly turned to sniffles, and you sat up. Your Dad pulled you into his arms that had protected you for so many years, from monsters, when you fell off your bike, even your first break up and now this. He wiped your eyes.

"Now please don't cry Daddy's sorry baby girl I really am I over reacted and I shouldn't have, now can I see this bad ass piercing you got" You smiled.

"Dad I don't need to be babied but yea" You say slightly lifting up your shirt just so he can see the piercing. He smiled and said,

"It looks awesome" He pulled you into a hug.