#123

Being Babied ||

Luke didn't baby you constantly, only when you all were alone and you actually loved it.

It gave you time to wind down and relax, it was a great stress reliever, and he mainly just did it when you were extremely stressed.

You walked into Luke's apartment, setting your school bag down, you looked over at him and whimpered a small, 'bubby.' He knew immediately what that meant.

He coos and picks you up, placing you on his hip, kissing the top of your head, walking towards the kitchen.

You wrapped your arms and legs around him, laying your head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna tell bubby what happened?" He coos, bouncing you slightly making giggles and squeals fall from your pouty lips.

You sigh softly but nod, knowing it would help if you told him. "School was just bad, bubby, that's all, people said things and it upset me and I'm a bit stressed." You say softly and shyly, hiding in his neck.

He nods. "Mm are you caught up on your school work, baby doll?" He asks, a slight sternness in his voice.

You shake your head. "That's why I'm so stressed." You say sadly, and he nods.

"Well don't worry baby, I'll help you tomorrow okay?" He coos, tomorrow was Saturday.

You nod softly, letting him set you on the counter as you swing your feet, shyly.

Luke hums softly and chops up some apple slices for you and opens a little packet of Carmel sauce, dipping the first slice and holding it to your mouth, you open and he feeds it to you, repeating the process until the snack is finished.

He picks you back up and sets you on his hip, and walks upstairs to the spare bedroom, said bedroom also had your clothes in it, it was basically your bedroom.

"Let's get you changed yeah?" He coos, placing a gentle kiss to your temple and setting you down on the bed.

You nod softly, he picks one of his shirts out, along with a pair of your leggings and let's you change before walking back downstairs with you.

"Come on baby doll, let's go cuddle and watch clueless?" He asks smiling softly, you loved the movie, you an Luke always watched it together.

He plays it on Netflix and pulls you into his lap, holding you close to him, rocking you slightly and rubbing your back, knowing just how to put you to sleep.

You put your thumb in your mouth and laid down against him, your head on his chest, he continues rubbing your back.

He watches you fall from dazed to totally asleep, cute tiny snores falling from your lips.

He picks you up and kisses your head, cooing. Luke carries you up the stairs and into your room, turning on the small lamp that severed as a night light. He pulls back the covers and lays you in bed gently, making sure not to wake you.

He kisses your head and whispers an 'I love you' before walking out of the room, smiling to himself, he loved the little days like this.

Authors Note- hello! This is my first update while following my weekly update theory, see you next week or sooner xx