#90

Braces Imagine

"Y/N! It hurts so bad!" Luke had just gotten braces, and he couldn't eat or drink for a little bit, and he was in so much pain.

"Bubba, look at me." You say, turning his head towards you.

"I know it hurts, I have 'em too!" You say, grinning real big for him to see the blue and pink braces.

"But sissy." He whimpers.

Your heart breaks, you had always been the protector when it came to Luke, just like Ben and Jack were for you.

"Come here!" You say, making motions with your hands.

He lays his head in your lap, you smile and lean down to kiss his cheek, then run your fingers over his head, his soft fringe like hair, running through your fingertips.

"Hey bubba." I whisper. "I'm gonna get you an ice pack, it'll help your mouth, alright?" I whisper, sliding his head to the side. He just moans, I sigh, looking away, his pain stricken state making my heart hurt.

"Hold this there, okay bub?" I ask, smiling sweetly. He nods, and puts his head back in my lap.

I smile, and eventually we fall asleep.

"AWW look at this." Someone says, I sigh, and lift my head up, rotating it back and forth, my neck aching.

"Wittle baby's, all asleep and snuggly." Jack teases.

I groan. "Jack. Don't wake up Luke, he's been in so much pain." I say tiredly.

"Aw, come on baby sis, let's go to sleep." He says, picking me up letting Lukes head fall.

I sigh happily, and snuggle into his neck. He kisses my cheek, sets me in the bed, and cuddles up to me until I fall asleep.

_________________________________

Authors note- hellow, if you see this, you should follow some of my other social medias!

Twitter- @/_Muke_Clemmings

Instagram- @/converse.muke & hazzashairdye & taylor.hopee

Tumblr- @/ashtonsgreenlight (you can request, this is BSM blog) & my personal @/taylorhopee