#95

It's Your First Dance and He Makes You Change & He Finds Out His Fans Are Hating You

I combined 2 request, because I somehow made it work so, here we go!

(age 13)

Finally, you had been waiting your whole life for the 8th grade dance, it was the only dance you had got to go to, because your school threw 1 dance and it was for the 8th graders!

"Aw, you look great babe!" Your mom says, noting your shorts, tucked into your flannel, that's sleeves were rolled up, you didn't dress like this often but it was your first dance you couldn't look normal! It wasn't semi formal it was dressy casual.

"Y/N their is no way you are wearing that!" Your older brother, Calum, yells.

"What's wrong with it, Cal?" Surprisingly, his opinion did matter to you.

"Your shorts! They are way to short! You look, you look like a whore!"

His so called fans, said that to you enough so to hear him confirm it, was enough for you, you run up the steps, and throw off the clothes and change into pjs, deciding to just call off the whole thing, altogether.

"Y/N, come on let me in!" He says, his voice soft, making you give in.

"What do you want?" You growl, crossing your arms, a glare on your face.

"Why'd you get upset, especially so quick?" He asks, guiding you to the bed, and laying in between his legs, stroking your hair softly.

"Your fans, they say the exact same thing and for you to confirm it.. well it hurt." You say, nuzzling under his arm, hiding your face.

"Babe, you are supposed to tell me this stuff, I'm your big brother!"

"You can't protect me from everything, Cal!" You say back, sighing.

"But I can try, alright? I love you and I don't want to see you hurt.

"@Calum5SOS: hey guys, my sisters getting a lot of hate and it needs to stop! please! #stopthehate." He tweets.

Surprisingly, it did help a lot. You were a lot less, sad, and insecure, and Calum actually helped you a lot, with that, noticing, giving you compliments, and it was the best, you couldn't be happier with your older brother.