#102

"can you do a luke bsm where you're older than him and he's nerdy and you're hanging out with a bunch of your friends and your mom made him come along and all your friends are teasing him and you join in just to seem cool and he gets really upset and sad and you feel guilty about it so you apologize when you get home"

"Luke! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" You scream, groaning at your little brother. You had joined your friends, when they were teasing him about being a nerd, and he was obviously upset.

"You shouldn't have joined them! Now they think it's okay!" He groans and runs upstairs, slamming the door.

You sigh and run your hands through your hair, knowing you've messed up, terribly. He made a good point, if you joined in, they do probably think it is okay, and it isn't.

You texted your friends and told them it wasn't okay to make fun of your little brother, and that you had made a huge mistake joining in. They of course told you that he needed to stop being so sensitive, and that you shouldn't be so rude and bitchy about it which you replied with a 'go fuck yourselves' because family is more important than friends.

"Luke, bud please let me in." You say, knocking softly on his door, hoping he'd let you in.

The door swings open and he's standing there, glaring at you. "Did you come up here to make fun of me some more?" He spits.

"No! I didn't! It was a mistake! I'm sorry! I already told them that they were out of line, that I made a mistake, and they told me I was being rude and bitchy, and now ALL my friends hate me, because I stuck up for you, because YOU are more important to me than them!" You say, throwing your hands in the air, annoyed.

He looks down, embarrassed. "You really did that for me?" He asks sheepishly, not daring to look you in the eye.

"Yes I did, you're my baby brother, you're more important than those so called friends of mine." You say, pushing his hair back, smiling softly at him.

He smiles and wraps his arms around you and hugs you tightly. "I love you sissy." He whispers.

You nod and rub his back, kissing his hair, "I love you too."

Author's Note- I hope you like it! Leave feedback in my ask box? I love you all so much! x don't forget to request!