#20

Strawberries

Jordan's POV

Liam wouldn't tell me where we were going all I knew was that I had to walk up a hill.

Finally he let me take my blind fold off and I saw a blanket and a picnic basket.

"Awh Liam you didn't have to do this" I squeal, running up to him and give him a quick kiss.

"It was no problem, Jordan" he says smiling at me.

"Let's eat?" He says gesturing toward the picnic. I nod and follow him sitting down.

He opens the basket and lays out lots of things, except for 1 thing that he won't let me see. I smile.

He hands me a turkey sandwich and a bag of chips. We eat and talk for a while until he pulls out chocolate covered strawberries.

"Yuck" I say pointing at them.

"Have you ever tried them" he asks, knowing I'm picky.

"Well no" I say, trying to hide the smile that fights it's way onto my face.

"Come on open up" he says, dangling one in front of my face.

"Mm mm" I say crossing my arms.

He sighs. Before pinning my arms above my head.

"Open. Your. Mouth. Jordan" he says holding the chocolate covered strawberry.

I once again shake my head no in protest.

He smirks, before dropping the strawberry and using his free hand and tickling my sides.

"Ah Li stop it" I say and as soon as I open my mouth he drops the strawberry in my mouth.

I sigh in defeat, giving up I chew and surprisingly it's really good. Chocolate and a bit if sweetness all in my mouth.

"Do you like them" he asks smiling smugly.

"Mmhmm" I say.

He grins.

"I told you, you would like them" he says.

I smile before feeding him one. We do this back and forth until we end up falling asleep under the stars.