#3

He and the other boys comfort you when your upset.

•Liam• (Age 13)

Somebody was copying off of you on your test and the teacher decided that you and the guy that was copying off of you to get a zero because,

"You should have been hiding your answers!"

You had been studying for weeks on end just to pass this test. Liam had been helping you and you barely slept in fear of not studying enough. By the time you got home you just went up to your room and slammed the
door. Liam gave you some time to calm down then he and the boys went up to your room. You wiped the stray tears from your eyes,

"Hey Baby Girl whats wrong" Liam asked sitting down beside you.

"I-I failed the test" You cried.

"Wait that test that you've been studying hours
and hours a day for" Harry asked.

"Yea thats the one" You sniffle.

"B-but how" Louis studders.

"A-a boy was co-copying my answers and the teacher failed me too because I should have been hiding my answers"

"Oh sissy come here" Liam said enveloping you in his arms.
You fell into his arms and he hugged you.

The rest of the boys comforted you and you spent the rest of the day watching movies.

•Harry• (Age 11)

You had been in concert band for half a year and today the teacher asked you to play your saxophone for the whole class, since you had been practicing you were confident and you had began playing. That was until your finger slipped and you messed up the whole solo. It was fine with your friends teasing you knowing it was just playfully that was until the 7th and 8th graders started making fun of you. By the end of 5th period people were throwing things at you writing hurtful things, tears leaked down your face. You lied strait through your teeth when you said it was a stomach ache. When you got home you were full on crying. You just ran to your room. Harry gave you some time then he and his band mates went up to your room.

"Whats wrong love" Louis ask crouching down to your height.

"I messed up my saxophone solo and everybody was poking fun at me for it" You sobbed.

"Babe com'ere" Harry said pulling you in for a hug,rubbing your back.

"Awh babe I'm sure it'll be long forgotten in a day or two" Liam says smiling.

"Hey can we hear you play" Niall asks.

You nod and put together your saxophone and play the piece perfectly without looking at the music. You jumped up and squealed saying I did it ! They all
hugged you

•Niall• (Age 15)

Sports were everything to you so when you got hurt running track you were devastated. Niall and the lads picked you up.
They spent the whole ride home helping you ice your knee and telling you it would be alright. Niall knew if you didn't rest you'd never get better. The boys had to practically bribe you to stay in bed.

•Louis• (Age 14)

Unlike your brother you loved school and tried your hardest in school. You wanted to go to university. You almost always had your nose in a book, when benchmarks came around everybody was calling you terrible names. While they partied you studied constantly.

Sure Lou would tease you but you still did things together and actually did go to parties and stuff. But it was benchmark week and you were freaking out. Louis and the boys were the 1st to jump up when you walked into your brothers flat crying. Louis stood infront of the stairs
and blocked your way saying,

"Uh uh tell me why your crying"

"Benchmarks and people won't shut up about the fa-fact that im studying and there not"

"Hey that just means your going to be succesful and there not" Zayn said.

"Dont worry Y/N I was like that too in school" Liam saidafter a while you had completely forgotten about the teasing.

•Zayn• (Age 17)

You had caught your boyfriend cheating on you. You stormed to your brothers flat knowing he would let you scream for a while about how big of a dick he was. You knocked on the door.

"ZAYN HE IS THE BIGGEST DICK ON THIS FUCKING PLANET" You
screamed expecting Zayn at the door but actually met Niall.

"Oh Hi Niall wheres Zayn" You say.

"He's in here why don't you come in"

"ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU" You scream up the stairs. He jogs down the steps.

"Hi Baby sister you seem happy" He smiles.

"NO MY DICKHEAD OF AN EX CHEATED ON ME"

"Oh Bug " He says. You fall into his arms. You ended up spending the night with Zayn and the boys, which resulted in a lot of yelling and crying.