#18

DDM First Period/ You get your Period

Zayn•

"DAD" you scream from the bathroom, seeing the blood all over your once white panties.

"Yes, baby girl" he asks now concerned.

"U-uh I need some like pads" you say obvious embarrassment in your voice.

"Oh um okay I'll be back" he stammers.

He hands you your pads, and you come out blushing. He just smiles warmly at you, opening his arms for you to fall into.

•Harry•

"DAD" you scream with all you have in you. He comes up to your room.

"What's wrong munchkin?" He asks, noticing your obvious discomfort.

"M-My tummy hurts" you whine, tears streaming down your face.

"Is it a stomach bug or...?" He asks sitting down beside you.

"N-no, Daddy it's my period" you cry.

"Oh munchkin, how about we go lay in Daddy's bed and watch a movie and we can cuddle" You nod, extending your arms saying you want him to carry you. He chuckles, but carries you anyways.

He lays you down in the bed and puts in Frozen. He lays down beside you and pulls you close rubbing your belly until you relax into his arms and fall asleep.

•Niall•

You walk into your dad and Moms bedroom looking for pads. After thoroughly searching you decide that their aren't any. You text your Dad, whose out with your uncles asking him to bring you some.

"Y/N I have your pads" he screams, and judging from the snickers, your uncles are with him. You sigh, embarrassment evident as you walk down the stairs.

"Dad why'd you screams that?" You hiss, biting back tears.

"So you would come get them" he says oblivious.

"You really don't get it do you?" You say snatching the pack from him, running up the stairs, freely letting the tears fall. About 10 minutes later your Dad comes up to your room, by now cramps have settled in, and your curled into a fetal position shaking from sobs.

"Oh princess I'm so sorry, Daddy messed up come'ere" he says cuddling you.

"Daddy it hurts" you say, nuzzling into him.

"Princess, do you wanna go watch a movie with your uncles and I'll get you some pain killers?"

"Yes please" you say going down to the living room.

"Ah theirs little Horan" Harry says pulling you down. You cuddle into him, once your dad brings you your pain killers you end up falling asleep on Harry.

•Louis•

You had gotten your first period and your dad had been very understanding growing up with 4 sisters. He kept his voice down which was a bit unusual, but nice. He gave you ice cream, and cuddles. All you wanted was to be in your Daddy's arms.

•Liam•

Your dad knew when your period started, because all though you thought he didn't notice the red dot on the calendar he did. When he came home from recording and saw his baby girl on the floor curled up in a fetal position, he immeadiantly got down next to you and picked you up giving you cuddles and attention. Once you fall asleep he kisses your forehead and is about to give up when you mumble

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?" He asks.

"Stay with me and cuddle?" He chuckles, but stays with his baby to cuddle.