#91

The Boys Sons Are Watching Luke's Daughter (You) and You Have an Anxiety Attack

Lukes Daughter- Age 13

Andy(Mikey's Son)- 18

Asher(Calum's Son)- 17

Alex(Ashton's Son)- 17

Y/N POV

"Alright, bye, we will see you guys later, don't burn the house down!" Ashton, your uncle says, waving.

You turn around to see 3 smirking boys, grand. They left you with your 3 cousins, that were all boys, who were in charge, and you weren't planning on disobeying, ever.

"What is it?" You ask, looking down at your clothes, picking at strings, feeling insecure.

"We're going out, come on!" Asher says, dragging you out to the car.

"Guys, seriously, this doesn't sound like a good id-dea." You stutter.

Your anxiety was bad, and recently it was as bad as it had been, since you were diagnosed, and your dad said to only go to low key places, because it would trigger an anxiety attacking in a minute.

"Live a little, would you quit being a baby? You're gonna be a freshmen, and I don't want my friends to know me as the guy with the pussy of a cousin who won't do anything." Alex says.

That stung. Alex was always right by your side, he always was the one who understood me, always helped me, and he knew about my anxiety getting worse. The other two? Well I'm used to them treating me like crap.

"Oh okay." I sigh, looking down, unlocking my phone.

"We're gonna watch Annabelle and the rest of the footie teams coming, so let's try and not embarrass us? I mean it's already embarrassing that we are hanging out with a freshmen."

"I could always go see a different movie, I wouldn't want to hurt your social status." I say, knowing that I'm actually being genuine, I mean who would want to be seen with someone like me?

Who am I kidding, I couldn't go see a movie by myself, I would cry the whole time, all those people would start staring at me, and then well I would probably faint. Way to not make a scene, aye?

"No you're dad said we can't leave you alone, unfortunately." Andy says.

Thank God. I look at my thighs, they're so big, everyone's probably staring at them. I look up and see the whole footie team, standing there, and trust me they're intimidating.

No, not here, y/n, you can't cause a scene, they're already embarrassed, but look at me, they are all staring at me, and there are so many people, I'm gonna have to talk to them, they'll think I'm a freak if I don't.

My breathing picks up, and I'm squeezing my hands as tightly as possible, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to block out the sound.

"Hey, Andy, what's the freaky freshmen doing?" One of them asks.

Tears manage to slip out of my eyes, and I dig my nails into my skin, I can feel some skin breaking, and blood is drawing.

"God dammit, how much attention do you need, stop acting weird!" One of them scream.

I can't tell though, I can't breathe, my eyes are swelling from the tears, my panic is taking over, and I don't know what to do.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" I scream and with that last bit of energy, I pass out.

"Baby, how do you feel?" I hear my dad whisper.

"Daddy?" I ask.

"Yea baby, daddy's here." He says, kissing my forehead.