#23

Phone

Louis POV

"HARRY GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I shout at my giant boyfriend, who took my phone.

"Nope Lou, your gonna have to jump for it." He teases, holding just above my head. I stretch my arms, and stand on my tip toes to no avail.

"Hazza! Please!" I pout, crossing my arms.

"Nope! Gonna have to jump Loubear!" He coos, babying me. I sigh, but jump and reach my arms, but he'd just hold it a little higher. I tackle Harry and the phone drops, scattering across the floor.

"Payback Haz!" I yell, tickling his sides. He jerks, and I just grin. Finally he manages to push me down with his hands.

"Kiss me!" I lean down and connect my lips with his. He slips his tongue in my mouth as I moan into the kiss.

"Haz" I moan rolling us over so he's on top. Harry rips my shirt off, and traces my stomach with his fingers.

"Your beautiful." He mumbles leaning down to suck on my neck.

"Harry.."I moan.

"You like that Lou?" I moan in response. He chuckles lowly. He picks me up and pushes me against a wall.

"Pants off now!" He orders. I don't hesitate. Once my pants are off his fingers ghost around my boxers, traveling down to my hard, prominent bulge.

"Harry st-stop teasing!" I whimper. He grins and yanks my boxers off, setting my erection free.

His mouth opens and he takes me in his mouth. I'm whimpering, and moaning. His tongue licks the pre-cum first. He licks up and down my shaft, finally he takes me in his mouth. Not all of me, even though he can. He's just choosing not to. I buck my hips, he begins deep throating getting the message, he's going extremely slow.

"Harry faster please!" I beg, running my hands through his curly brown hair.

He listens and goes faster, his hands traveling up to my balls, massaging them.

"I-I'm gonna cum" I say feeling a tightening in my stomach. He nods, and I cum. All in his mouth. He swallows before picking me up and carrying me up to the bedroom.

"Ha-Harry d-do you want me to return the favor?" I stutter, blushing.

"Not if you don't want to." He mumbles.

"I want to." I say. He grins. I strip him of his pants and palm him for a bit.

"L-Lou!" He yells.

"What is it Harry? You like that?" I ask.

"Mmm" he moans.

"Answer me!" I yell slapping his arse.

"Yes Lou Yes! I LIKE IT! He whimpers. I slowly pull down his boxers letting his erection spring free.

"GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!" I yell.

"W-what?" He asks. Now I'm getting more dominant.

"I SAID GET ON YOUR KNEES!" He gets on his knees. An idea pops into my mind.

"You've been very naughty Harry" I whisper, sucking on his neck. He whines, once I find his sweet spot. I spank his ass, making him yelp. I grab the lube on the nightstand. I lube my fingers.

"Ready Harry?" I ask, giving his ass a few more slaps, with each slap he whines a little louder. I shove 2 fingers in him, he whimpers and moans in pleasure.

"You want another finger?" I ask ghosting my fingers along his cock. He whimpers,

"FUCK LOU!" He yells. I slap his ass.

"Did I say you could talk?" He doesn't answer.

"No moaning either, or I'll put a cock ring on you!" I say, curving my fingers, hitting his prostate. He moans, loudly in pleasure. I open the nightstand and put a cock ring on him.

"I TOLD YOU NO MOANING HARRY" I scream. He whimpers. I pull out and lube my cock. I slam into him.

"FUCK LOU" he screams. I peer around and see his cock is throbbing. I run my fingers up his cock, and twist and play with his balls.

"Lou please let me cum! It hurts!" He yells. I slip his ring off and jerk him a few times, he cums, causing me to cum. I pull out and pick him and cuddle him.

"Maybe I should take your phone more often?" I smile and nuzzle into his chest, falling asleep.