Season 1

Welcome to another story guys and I am so excited for this one..... I have been thinking about such a lively story but supernatural at the same time; a story that sounds so simple and chill but it would grow out to be depressing as the storyline goes on and some of you might wonder what I am talking about.... Well, I won't also tell what I talking about yet because all we know is that this story would be your typical summer story and it is very timely because it is currently summer in the Philippines and since we are in quarantine together, I would like you all to live in this story together with the cast that you will meet who will also live inside a story here in this story and what am I talking about? You will know soon but for now, I just want you all to relax and be chill this summer and I would go straightforward in letting you all meet the cast who would also look forward for the best, magical and endless vacation of their lives out of nowhere in their own YOU-niverse..... here they are, meet the YOU-niverse squad......

Starring/Main Cast:

Ashton Browning - Asher

Ashton is a popular influencer who emerged from his rich and business driven parents. In a short span of his so far life, he gained popularity by just frequently releasing photos on Instagram until he started making TikToks and all of the sudden, he is an instant influencer. Currently, he is travelling to do his job as an influencer in other countries with his tandem but despite of how fast he gained popularity, the faster he got so sick and overwhelmed of everything. He hopes to have a rest some other time.

Art Cruz - M

Art just graduated college with all of his friends and now that he is free in life, he is fulfilling his dreams to travel and meet his one and only crush who is Ashton, the popular influencer. Back when he was in college, he successfully published a book called YOU-niverse which tells a romantic tropical boys love story which stars him and a fictional version of Ashton. Just like Ashton, he is also emerging in the book industry with his first fictional book about his crush and he hopes that this would lead him close to Ashton.

Damon Reyes - L

Damon is a bubbly and fun classmate and childhood best friend of Art. Him, Art and 2 of his friends have been together travelling after also graduating together in the same college. Speaking of travelling, he is the cause why they are all travelling and it is because he convinced his friends about how interesting their life could be while travelling. More to that, he is a photographer which helps Art in creating such beautiful covers for his books and other future books and he also has a crush on his girl best friend’s boyfriend and he secretly has a compilation of photos of him.

Carrie Vienna - T

Carrie is the only girl in Art’s circle and she is the most protective one. More to that, she is very responsible of her boys because she can only trust herself when the rest of the boys are messed up. Besides travelling, she is an emerging vlogger together with her boyfriend and they are each other’s reason why they are rising to fame. She is very humble and she promises to always be with her friends no matter how they grow in their dreams.

Charles Cooper - Hunter

Charles is Carrrie’s boyfriend, Damon’s crush and Art’s other best friend since high school. Charles is a very quiet but a sweet person because he doesn’t show his love very much but when he does, it is all worth it. He is a very passionate, faithful and brave boyfriend to Carrie but he also makes sure that he can keep up with the boys who have been his friends for a very long time. He is also a rising vlogger because of his girlfriend and he is also rising in the modelling industry because of how he was discovered.

Secondary Casts:

Kylie Christen - S

She is a very popular influencer and model; and she also has been a tandem with Ashton since then. She is actually very nice but she has been bashed by a lot of Ashton’s fans because she doesn’t seem worth it to be a partner for him. Despite of having a fan service with Ashton to their fans, she grew a very small likeness to Ashton but she is too afraid to show it. More to that, she will do everything to look out for Ashton.

Grant de Castro - Davis

Grant is the main rival of Ashton in being an influencer and they have been compared since then. Grant is also a well-known surfer which is the main reason why he rose to fame. His relationship to Ashton is not known because both sides did not address anything about their rivalry.

Extra:

Mr. Jack Robertson

Jack is the founder and owner of the YOU-niverse resort. He is very bubbly and opportunistic especially that his resort is just starting to grow and become popular among tourists who are willing to stay for a longer time. He is very welcoming and he makes sure that he provides the best service for everyone. Since their resort is emerging, he has no staff and has to work all around.....

Mrs. Jean Robertson

Jean is the wife of Jack and the other only helper of the whole resort. She is also sweet and caring and usually she is on the restaurant area of the resort serving food for all the tourists. More to her sweetness, she gives therapeutic advices to those who feels sad in the resort.... She and her husband serves as like the parenthood of the people coming in their place.....

Simple as that, it really sounds like this story is very simple and clear but there is more that you should know about this story but for now, lets get all of our stuffs and pack up for YOU-niverse is something you should look forward to, it has everything you can think of anf it may be a struggle to adjust at the beginning but as you take long, you just don't want to get away... so are you ready? I do not know why I am keeping this fast but hurry up and buckle up, you cannot miss YOU-niverse, a space where you can do and rule whatever you think of in your mind. This is YOU-niverse

#Youniverse
#YouniverseSeason1
#YouniverseTheBeginning