Episode 25 : Someone Special Returns

It is now the next day and at the seaside in the leftover bamboo area, Damon was once again there hanging out alone......

Damon: (looks curious at the bamboo) (in his mind) would they really abandon and waste these bamboos like... this can have a better use that just laying on the ground..... (looks around) (tries to step on the wet bamboos) and it can be a raft though....
Charles: (runs and approaches Damon) Damon!! it is dangerous to step on those bamboos... they are not tied......
Damon: (notices Charles) what the? what are you talking about? these bamboos are not even floating on the deep......
Charles: (feels relieved) (catches his breath) but still.... you may slip because it is wet.....
Damon: what if you guys could have placed these stuffs on another place because this may be useful for other builds.....
Charles: like what???
Damon: remember the suggestion of a floating restaurant??? this can be the main floor of it if you know what I mean????
Charles: okay wait.... (walks back to the sand area) tell me about it... (sits down on the sand)
Damon: (smiles slightly at Charles) what the???
Charles: (signals Damon to come closer) come on.... it is morning and my girlfriend is too attached to Kylie because we all know that she is an actress and.... ya know! girls....
Damon: okay? (sits next to Charles) (feels shy) are you sure????
Charles: are you now more okay???
Damon: (rolls his eyes) I knew your errands are still about last night and I have to say that I am doing better...... and I think I was just sick and exhausted so... I have to apologize for making you worry...
Charles: well... always remember that I am here for you all..... I did not come just for Carrie because...
Charles and Damon: we have been friends since before.... (eyes widens at each other) wow! hahaha.. what the? stop copying me!
Charles: (smiles down) so you and Art are important to me Damon... I am even less that 1 call away.....
Damon: (nods shyly)
Charles: so you think of a floating restaurant? do you want to make it happen because.... that could be a great add....
Damon: but lets just suggest it to Jack because we are getting to involved....
Charles: (shakes his head) no Damon..... I really love your idea and..... this really can hook costumers so why not deny......
Damon: and you are so good at cooking.....
Charles: (blushes shyly at Damon) oh... (nods) thank you for acknowledging that.....
Damon: just stating a fact.... (stands up) and I am that when I am hungry....
Charles: (watches Damon stand up) wait... do not leave me alone.. let me follow you.....
Damon: yeah whatever... come over, the places we can go are still few... (walks away)
Charles: (follows Damon)
*Damon and Charles left*

At the main hall of the resort, a familiar face seems lost and confused......

Bailey: (looks at his phone) did those guys brought phones with them??? or is it just me??
Jean: (approaches Bailey) ugh hello???
Bailey: (looks nervous at Jean) (covers his phone) oh my.... I am sorry if I brought a phone even if it seems to not be allowed....
Jean: (feels confused) what do you mean? by the way, I am Jean, the owner of this resort and I can say, phones are do allowed but the problem is... not a strong connection unless you have your wifi......
Bailey: (nods) well... sorry for worrying you but I'm worried to say that I feel lost because I had friends coming here weeks ago....
Jean: maybe I know them.... can I ask who they are??
Bailey: they are....
*Charles and Damon enters the hallway and notices Bailey and Jean*
Charles: (taps Damon) (points Bailey) wait... is that...
Damon: (eyes widens) (smiles happily at Bailey) Bailey!!!!! you are now here??
Bailey: (gets cut off by Damon) huh? (eyes widens at Charles and Damon) oh my God..... (approaches and hugs Damon) there you boys are... I think I was too early that made me worry if you guys are really here....
Charles: but on the brighter side.... you Bailey are the late one here.....
Jean: (approaches the boys) I kinda hinted that it was them you were finding because these boys have been helping in improving this place......
Bailey: as what I expect from them.... but yeah! so nice to be here......
Charles: are you excited to meet Art again?
Bailey: (smiles) yeah... I miss him.. where is he????
Damon: (looks at Charles) lets have him meet Art.. I am sure that is the best reunion..
Charles: yeah... (smiles at Damon)

At the Room 34, Art was at the living room dusting and cleaning the whole place.....

Art: (sweating intensely) (dusts the floor)
Ashton: (enters the living room) (half nakedly stretches his arms) good morning Art.....
Art: (notices Ashton topless) oh haha... (smiles at Ashton) look handsome without a shirt huh???
Ashton: yeah??? I cannot believe you can still say that since last night......
Art: why not????
*Charles, Damon and Bailey knocks and enters the room*
Art: (walks and holds Ashton's waist sexily)
Charles: (eyes widens at Art and Ashton) oh God... you two??!
Bailey: (looks surprised at Art and Ashton)
*Art and Ashton surprisingly notices the other boys*
Art: (removes his hands on Ashton's waist) oh my God... (wipes his sweat) and... (notices Bailey) and oh my fucking God.... Bai????
Bailey: Art... (runs and hugs Bailey tightly) I fucking miss you so much..... I am sorry if you are sweaty but I bet you have no choice....
Damon: (smiles at Bailey and Art) finally, something satisfying.....
Ashton: (looks awkward at Bailey and Art) ugh haha... it seems like a long lost friend huh?
Art: yeah Ashton... (smiles at Ashton) he is the guy I was talking about... we actually were coming here as 5 but he has to be kinda late but he is here now....
Bailey: (offers Ashton a handshake) good day to you and I know you... you are Ashton, the popular guy.... I am Bailey... nice to meet you.... Art's best friend..
Ashton: (shyly handshakes with Bailey) ugh hi.... (nods) I think you were right about who I am... I am Ashton....
Art: glad you two also met already...
Charles: (looks confused and worried at Ashton) (in his mind) this might be a mess... Ashton and Art just started whatever they have but Bailey and Art where a thing before... how will this go?

There is more to what happens today... tune in!
#YouniverseSomeoneSpecialReturns