Episode 24 : Celebrating Gratitude

The sun is almost setting down and at the fully improved and constructed apartments, Art, Ashton and the rest of their friends were called out by Jack and Jean to gathered around......

Jean: (notices the whole place) I am really loving the vibe of this place and kudos to those kids because they surely did a great job that you......
Jack: (nods) actually, I am not gonna get mad about that because they did make it better... but next time, I really have to do and lead it by my own and I think it is time to hire some carpenters too.... our business is doing good despite not fully released yet......
Jean: (kisses Jack) I am proud of what you are doing....
Jack: (nods Jean's hand) what we are doing... hon!
*Carrie, Damon and Charles approaches everyone*
Carrie: we are now here guys and.... why are we here again? is the apartment completely complete???
Jean: yeah but we have to wait for the others because I just want you all to see how gorgeous you all made this place......
Carrie: (hugs Charles) well... big props to this man...
Charles: we all did help here though...so, it is all our big props....
Damon: (claps silently) (sarcastically rolls his eyes)
Charles: (looks confuses at Damon)
*Kylie and Grant approaches everyone*
Kylie: are we late for the party? I mean..... the gather here??
Damon: no.. we are actually still waiting for Ashton and Art too.....
Grant: but you live with them Damon.. where are they??
Damon: (shrugs) I was not around the whole room for the day.....
*Ashton and Art approaches everyone*
Ashton: do not here... we already apologize in advance because we are so late but here we are now.....
Art: (looks around) this area is kinda dark actually.... what will happen here???
Jean: well... since you all are here, I once again want to thank you all for doing your best to help out... like, it is a big thing for us especially that you are all our costumers but you guys actually did unconditionally so.... we don't know how much can we show our gratitude in return but.... I think we can feast the night for it...
Carrie: (smiles) feast????
Jack: uh huh! and let me do the honors.... (snaps his fingers) (switches all the lights with his other hand behind his back)
*the lights brightly turned on brightening up the whole set of personal apartments and a medium sized hang out area at the corner*
Kylie: oh my God... (keeps looking around) this is so beautiful....
Grant: (points the foods on the hang out area) and there is actually a literal feast......
Carrie: is this really all for us??
Jean: (holds Carrie's hand) yeah... and enjoy the night and play some music and everything... let us enjoy all the little success that we get......
Charles: come guys.. (feels happy) lets now go enjoy the night...... (pulls Carrie)
Carrie: (follows Charles) would you chill babe????
*Kylie and Grant approaches the hangout area*
Charles: (notices Ashton, Damon and Art) how about you boys????
*Damon, Art and Ashton looks at each other*
Damon: (smiles slightly at Art and Ashton) lets go boys.... wouldn't miss this one despite how we are all feeling.... (approaches the hangout area)
Ashton: (whispers to Art) lets go????
Art: I actually want to show you something.. meet me in the beach, would you????
Ashton: (feels confused) okay????
Art: (left shyly)
Charles: (notices Art leaving) where is he going???
Ashton: (smiles down) (shrugs)

After a few more minutes, Ashton finally made it to the beach waiting for Art.......

Ashton: (takes a deep breath) (looks at the sea)
Art: (approaches Ashton with his painting) ugh.... good evening haha.. (feels awkward) did I take long???
Ashton: (notices Art) (smiles at Art) nah... I can wait patiently for you but I am already curious... what are we here for????
Art: (looks at his painting) I want to be straight to the point.... and I wanna give this to you to show my gratitude..... (gives his painting to Ashton)
Ashton: (takes and looks at Art's painting) but this is made by you... (feels confused) you own it.....
Art: you inspired it... (speaks seriously and nervously at Ashton)
Ashton: I inspired... (eyes widens at Art) this??
Art: (nods) its pretty obvious that we will paint where we are facing and... it was just cool to see you doing good and I hope you can see it too.....
Ashton: (slowly puts down the painting) (pulls and aggressively kisses Art hardly)
Art: (feels surprised) (holds Ashton's arms and shoulders) (kisses Ashton aggressively)
Ashton: (feels nervous) (stops kissing Art) ugh... haha... I am sorry but......
Art: (grabs and pulls Ashton down to the sand with him) make the most out of the night, they say..... (pulls Ashton's face near his face) then lets do the same and worry about anything else in the morning...
Ashton: (leans above Art) (kisses Art hardly) (kisses Art's cheeks, neck and lips)
Art: (catches his breath) (kisses and keeps kissing and licking Ashton's tongue and lips) (looks at Ashton's eyes)
Ashton: (sexily stares at Art) (takes off his shirt) can I????
Art: (stares sexily at Ashton's eyes) (puts Ashton's hand on his tropical polo) (smiles slightly)
Ashton: (bites his lips)

At further distance, the rest were still celebrating the newly built apartments in the hangout area.......

Damon: (stares happily at Ashton and Art making out by the beach)
Carrie: (sings in a karaoke while drinking beer) here's to more adventures cause we are just staring out!!
Kylie: whooo!! (raises his beer bottle) cheers!!!!
Grant: (clanks his bottle to Kylie's bottle) yes!!! this is the best break away from the spotlight!!!
Charles: (stands up) (moves Carrie slightly) babe.... do not drink to much okay??
Carrie: (kisses Charles' lips) I will be okay baby...
Damon: (awkwardly watches Charles and Carrie kissing) (looks back at Art and Ashton making out)
Charles: (approaches Damon) (watches Art and Ashton making out by the beach) such a supportive friend huh???? I do too.... (smiles)
Damon: I want what the have... (happily stares at Art and Ashton)
Charles: (looks confused at Damon) why not??
Damon: (feels frustrated) ugh I mean is... of course who wouldn't want right and yeah... (looks at Charles) always been the most supportive... being a wingman to not just one anymore but two... proud you my friends so much! (feels emotional) (left)
Charles: (looks at Damon leaving) Damon!!
Carrie: (feels drunk) (looks at Damon leaving) is he okay???
Charles: (shrugs sadly)

This story is so light... no heavy things although it is a little sadder.... it feels like a big relief from the very deep Season 1 that we started...
#YouniverseCelebratingGratitude