Episode 37 : Sun-Less Sadness

It is now a very early morning at the beach and the sun hasn't yet stand up, Kibo was there alone sitting on the sand......

Kibo: (stares at the sea sadly)
Carrie: (approaches the beach sadly) (covers herself with a cardigan) (feels slightly cold) (notices Kibo) (in her mind) I thought I am the only one with the idea of sadly waking up in the rising and just sit on the sand and watch the sun rise......
Kibo: (plays with the sand below him) (tears fall on his face)
Carrie: (approaches Kibo) ugh hello??? good morning????
Kibo: (notices Carrie) oh hi... (wipes his tears) I think I know you...
Carrie: okay?? (notices Kibo wiping his tears) ugh.... are you okay here??? you are just here all alone.....
Kibo: I am fine.... but you, you are Damon's friend right? and you seem to have a boyfriend...
Carrie: and ex boyfriend.... (stares sadly at the dark sea)
Kibo: (looks down sadly) I am sorry to hear that...
Carrie: that is why I asked if you are okay.... because I am a sad person who thought of going here in the rising just to think about life and reflect......
Kibo: you can say that again....
Carrie: (sits next to Kibo) yeah??? what about you????
Kibo: I had somebody I made out with without even knowing him.....
Carrie: oh my Gosh... that is wild..... and it is a boy so I guess... haha... (blushes) I am sorry if I am being weird... friends with 2 gays and the other one is about to date somebody so.... I think gays are so lucky because they are protected and supported by a lot since it is 2021 while... I feel like being straight is boring now...
Kibo: oh my God... do not say that... we are all still equal in love....
Carrie: yeah... just saying that as an appreciation how I love people like you all... it is just like, you all are spending your goddamn life to the fullest.....
Kibo: (nods)
Carrie: so what was he like????
Kibo: he was actually seeing another guy too.......
Carrie: oh my... (feels sad) I am sorry....
Kibo: no you should not.... I just easily feel attached and I cannot blame him because we just met and...
Carrie: you two made out...
Kibo: and like you said... we live life to the fullest... some makes out with some without actually having feelings but yeah... I slightly assumed.....
Carrie: what a bummer.... it seems like we are both hopeless huh??? my boyfriend broke up with me.... and I totally accept it because.... (shrugs) I do not know... he was having a hard time.....
Kibo: damn... one is sad because he assumed with a guy he doesn't even completely know and one has a guy who just gave up on her.... a guy you knew still gave up....
Carrie: and we cannot both blame them.... (tears fall on her face)
Grant: (approaches Carrie with a surfing board) ugh Carrie????
*Carrie and Kibo notices Grant*
Grant: (notices Carrie crying) oh my... (grabs a face towel from his pocket) (gives the face towel to Carrie) here... wipe those tears up... and I am really sorry for what happened...
Carrie: (takes and wipes her tears with Grant's face towel) thank you and... surfboard? while the sun isn't yet up????
Grant: no... I was just taking this to use it in the afternoon but actually... I was also here because Art and Damon are now awake and he is asking for our help in moving out......
Carrie: it is happening now? (smiles slightly) sure... (looks at Kibo) you wanna come... you know Damon anyway....
Kibo: is it okay?
Carrie: oh Kibo... (holds and pulls Kibo) lets all go... (stands up) you do not have to be alone and do not feel bad about me... my ex is also still my friend..... we will have fun...
Grant: yeah... and we will also fix an unfinished love story so.. lets see how it goes......
Kibo: (smiles and nods slightly) (stands up)
Grant: shall we go???
*Carrie and Kibo nods*
*Carrie, Kibo and Grant left*

At room 34, the rest of the circle were there including Kylie...... at the living room....

Kylie: so Art... if you become his boyfriend, want to be a celebrity too??? he is one... or just a normal boyfriend? like a low profiled one???
Art: (stretches his arms) I actually prefer the low profile one...
Damon: well... as what I know about Ashton, he will probably choose the low profile one too but damn... Art effortlessly is a fucking celebrity in my eyes....
Art: oh c'mon....
Kylie: I agree....
*Charles, Bailey, Kibo, Grant and Carrie enters the living room*
Grant: we are all here and we have a friend named Kibo.... he seem to be Damon's friend....
Bailey: our neighbor too but it is the first time I met him too....
Damon: (looks surprised at Kibo) (looks shyly at Charles)
Charles: (smiles slightly at Damon)
Kibo: (waves slightly at Damon)
Damon: (waves happily at Kibo)
Art: thank you guys for being here so yeah.... I think I wanna fix this mess myself and thank you for jumping into this mess so... let me do my part now... finally... (takes a deep breath)
Carrie: anything you would like to add? to not make the moving typical....
Kylie: make it a surprise for Ashton..... he doesn't love it actually but let us see how he will react to Art's....
Carrie: I agree on that...
Bailey: but if it is a surprise... then we have to make Ashton unaware and us moving would be loud so... how would we sneak up???
Grant: this is your plan Kylie so what do you think???
Kylie: well... I owe Ashton a support so he can trust me again so... I guess... leave it all to me.....
Art: you sure Kylie?
Kylie: do not worry... I got it all covered... (winks at everybody)

An hour has passed, at Ashton's bedroom, Ashton finally woke up.....

Ashton: (slowly stands up from the bed) (opens the curtain of his window)
*the sunlight shines to Ashton's eyes*
Ashton: (covers his eyes) shit!
*the telephone rings loudly*
Ashton: (notices and grabs the telephone) (answers the call confusedly) hello????
Kylie: (on the line) hey Ashton... Kylie here... I think I wanna take this opportunity to have a talk with you.... do not be scared, I just want to support you on something....
Ashton: (still feels confused) okay????

The surprise is coming.. be ready!!
#YouniverseSunLessSadness