Episode 69 : Outing The Anger

It is now late in the morning of the next day and at the hospital, Ashton was still there confined in his own ward... Kylie is current the only one in the ward because Ashton's family are once again not around....

Ashton: (stares at nothing) (feels stressed)
Kylie: (watches Ashton sadly at the corner) (about to speak) A....
Ashton: (cuts off Kylie) (keeps staring at nothing) what if you go ahead and leave me all alone here... it is now lunchtime...
Kylie: and I should be the one reminding you that..... (stands up) you need to eat..... and I can buy you anything you want.... you are the lucky one..... right??? (smiles slightly at Ashton)
Ashton: you still think... after all these fucking years Kylie.... you really think that I am lucky????
Kylie: you are alive.... (approaches Ashton) what else could be luckier than that.....
Ashton: (looks at Kylie seriously) Kylie..... not to be suicidal but some people were born to the wrong people..... and it is fucking pretty obvious that I am not okay.... (clenches his fists) I was never okay and you are here telling me that I am lucky??
Kylie: (feels speechless) (looks down)
Ashton: even in reality... (murmurs) you really sound pretentious..... this is why I never trust you as well...
Kylie: what do you mean reality??? (moves closer and feels curious at Ashton) what pretentious?
Ashton: (shrugs) nothing.... it is the world..... the world that I made in my mind while I was asleep.... and I wish I was there.... and I wish you were not there.... (angrily looks at Kylie) I still cannot believe that you were there......
Kylie: (looks concerned at Ashton) Ashton... I do not know what you are talking about......
Ashton: maybe if you were never there..... I was never worried about anything... I could have been stuck there in my imaginations but at least.... (feels emotional) at least I was happy.....
Kylie: (tears fall on his face) but what life was it really? tell me what you want... what you visioned... I will listen.....
Ashton: (sadly stares at nothing) stuck in the middle of the sea.... with the person I love.... the friends he had... and I wish I stayed there.... in that resort.... but one thing hurts about the long time I was imagining those is that..... (cries softly) everything I developed will never be real..... (looks seriously at Kylie) and it is all because of you!!!!!
Kylie: (feels worried) (cries softly) Ashton.... please... I did not mean to... I even have no idea.... Ashton... (holds Ashton's hand)
Ashton: (angrily takes off his hands away from Kylie) do not touch me!!!! (points Kylie angrily) you may have no idea but one thing similar with that Kylie and this Kylie is that..... you are not good enough to be somebody good to me.... you act blind when you are literally surrounded by my family.......
Kylie: (sadly keeps listening to Ashton)
Ashton: and I won't even doubt anymore..... (feels pissed) even if you have no idea..... I won't doubt if you really brought my brothers to that resort that messed up and destroyed my escape!!!!!
Kylie: (eyes widens at Ashton) (feels speechless) (in her mind) this is.... this seems familiar... this is part of the story... everything he said was all about the story....
Ashton: (looks away seriously) just go away Kylie..... I cannot look at you without saying a bad thing anymore..... (keeps crying) I am sorry but leave......
Kylie: (keeps crying while sadly staring at Ashton)

It is now afternoon and as Kylie left, the family of Ashton were now the ones handling him.......

Aster: (sadly observes everybody)
Ashton: (keeps angrily looks away)
Mr. Browning: (looks concerned at Mrs. Browning angrily looking at Ashton) (whispers to Mrs. Browning) hon... just please stop and give him a break....
Mrs. Browning: what do you mean break? (angrily looks at Mr. Browning) he has been in break for too long and caused us a problem again..... what do you mean give him...
Ashton: (cuts off Mrs. Browning) after hearing all the bullshit that you are telling to me right now... why not tell me face to face mom... (looks pissed at Mrs. Browning) and fucking tell me that you want me to die instead.......
Andrei: (about to approach Ashton angrily) do not fucking dare tell that to us again.....
Mr. Browning: (holds Andrei) Andrei... calm down....
Aster: (looks worried at everyone)
Mrs. Browning: he actually deserves a discipline this time.... (approaches and about to slap Ashton) for being not grateful!!!
Ashton: I do not nor never needed anything from you all!!! (holds Mrs. Browning's hand angrily) (angrily looks at everyone) so do not tell me face to face that I am not grateful because I never needed anything which means... I do not owe you all anything back!!! (shouts angrily at Mrs. Browning)
Mrs. Browning: (feels angrily speechless at Ashton) (takes off his hand) (accidentally shoves the dextrose attached to Ashton's hand)
Ashton: (shouts in pain Mrs. Browning shoving his dextrose attached) shit!!!!!
Andrei: (evilly smiles at Ashton) well deserved.......
Mrs. Browning: (points Ashton angrily) you should think twice about what you are saying Ashton!! you will......
Ashton: (ignores everyone) (painfully holds his hand)
Aster: (sadly looks at Ashton) 

It is now night and still at the ward, Aster was there to check Ashton before he leaves with his family....

Ashton: (keeps staring angrily at nothing)
Aster: (approaches Ashton sadly) Ashton.... I have to go home now.....
Ashton: so what? (keeps staring angrily at nothing)
Aster: just wanted to tell that and also..... I hope you will do fine because I know.... we both know.... we both know you are not....... I still do.... (cries softly)
Ashton: (tears suddenly falls to his face) (looks at Aster)
Aster: (holds Ashton's hand) and I know it is not enough... I should be a real man to fight for you after how good you were to me but.... this is all I can do....
Ashton: what? (looks curious at Aster holding his hand)
Aster: (puts 5 keys on Ashton's hand) take it okay??? (tearfully smiles) do whatever you like with this.... but keep yourself safe.....
Ashton: you want me to escape again?
Aster: (whispers) it is whatever you want, I just do not want you to be treated by handcuffs but.... I wish you and I will stay the same... that is all I can wish.. I love and miss you Ashton.... (hugs Ashton)
Ashton: (takes the keys and slowly hugs Aster) (feels emotional)
Andrei: (enters the room) Aster... we need to go home...
Aster: yeah Andrei... I know... (breaks free from Ashton's hug) see you Ashton... (wipes his tears and slightly smiles at Ashton) (left)
Ashton: (slightly smiles at Aster leaving)
Andrei: (angrily stares at Ashton) (left)
Ashton: (looks at the pairs of 2 different keys) (feels confused)

While Ashton rests for the night, at Art, Bailey and Damon's apartment, Art is now about to sleep in his room......

Art: (stares at the sky from the window of the room) (feels sad) god... please.. keep him safe..... (frowns)
*Bailey and Damon slowly and secretly peeks at Art from outside the bedroom*
Bailey: (looks sadly at Art)
Damon: (looks sadly at Bailey looking sad at Art)

This is getting more emotional and emotional each episode... Are you all ready for the final 11???
#YouniverseOutingTheAnger