Episode 12 : Guilt To Another Guilt

It is now a busy friday and at Ashton, Art and Damon's room, Damon and Art were busy doing their jobs again.......

Damon: (plugging an adapter from his DSLR to the laptop)
Art: (notices Damon silently busy) hey bro.... (slides his seat next to Damon) what do you got there and why so quiet? you always wake me up in the morning...
Damon: you left me alone starving and hungry.... (pretends to be mad) while you were hanging out with Carrie and Charles....
Art: oh my God... (feels guilty) I am so sorry... (takes a deep breath) I knew you were going to act that way... is that why you slept last night early?
Damon: (shakes his head) (collects all the pictures in his cameras folder in his computer) I was busy doing my jobs here.... I have to get paid if we wanna stay here for a long time... we love to be isolated, right? (smiles)
Art: yeah...
Damon: how about you? are you fine? I slept because I was tired but I knew you left for a reason.....
Art: (looks sadly at Damon)
Damon: and actually..... that is why I cannot blame you for leaving.... because you really weren't okay but... I hope you are okay now huh? even a little bit..
Art: (sadly looks at Damon's eyes)
Ashton: (enters the room) (stretches his arms) good morning every one of you! (approaches Damon and Art)
Damon: oh.. (smiles) Ashton is here.... guess what, another reason I was not worried because I got to spend time with Ashton and like.. creating friends right????
Art: (looks worried at Ashton)
Ashton: yeah and..... I did not Damon was a great artist.... he also showed me a lot of pictures of you Art when you guys were back in high school...
Damon: and also our childhood photos too... can't you imagine how cute we are???
Ashton: yeah.. really cute at all! you guys are lucky, living together since kids and you guys are really close despite not being brothers... cause I never had one...
Art: you did not have any brothers or siblings????
Ashton: (sadly looks at Art) ugh....
Art: (feels nervous) ugh.. (stands up) never mind...... that is too personal, who am I to take over somebody else's privacy.....
Ashton: (holds Art) Art... wait, do not get me wrong this time...
Art: and I do not wanna hurt you or any of us again Ashton... no hard feelings... but I think this is the best way to help you out right??? am I wrong??? (sadly leaving)
Ashton: (looks down sadly)
Damon: (looks concerned at Art and Ashton)
Ashton: (nods) but... Art, I am sorry!
Art: (looks back at Ashton) (takes a deep breath) no.... I am sorry! I should be the one to sorry......
Ashton: but Art...
Art: (holds himself to not cry) but I will going to be fine... we are still friends, I should not just take over your personal stuffs..... (left)
Ashton: Art! (feels very concerned)
Damon: (stands up) I am sorry... I thought he would be okay....
Ashton: (gulps) no worries... it is coming back to me... I deserve it for now.....
Damon: (nods)

It is now afternoon and at the outdoor tables of the the resort, Charles was there eating alone.....

Charles: (eating) (looks at the view of the sea) this place needs a goddamn floating restaurant... just saying but yeah!
Damon: (approaches Charles) (drinking on a box of juice) Charles?
Charles: (keeps looking at the view) do you agree? there should be a floating restaurant by this place?
Damon: (looks at the view) well..... it has an advantage because it will hook a lot of customers but think about the spilled stuff going to the ocean... (sits on the table) you? why are you alone?
Charles: just because we are a couple doesn't mean we have to be always together....
Damon: wow! (smiles at the view) what  word of wisdom..
Charles: and just because we are friends doesn't mean you always have to separate yourselves from me....
Damon: (blushes) now... where did that come from????
Charles: I am speaking as what I notice....
Damon: (feels nervous and sweating) what do you notice?
Charles: we should always together... that is why we are here..... but you and Art always separate each other..... I feel sad, I kinda miss our high school days......
Damon: you still feel sad?
Charles: boys cry....
Damon: (remembers Ashton) yeah... boys cry.... everyone overlook it but when people are sad, they are sad......
Charles: you always been that sad boy of our group... and I am the strong one and Art was the smart one.....
Damon: excuse me and your escalation?! (eyes widens at Charles)
Charles: but the cutest one... (pinches Damon's cheeks)
Damon: (blushes down) I just feel bad about Ashton and Art... Ashton wanted to be friends but we weirded him out and now that Art was trying to understand him, Ash was offended and now that Ashton feels sorry... Art seem anxious towards him..... I wanna help but their tension affects him.. their anxiety.....
Charles: yeah... I hope they find their way to each other..... Art likes Ashton right? I also understand why it affects Art badly.....
Damon: (nods) yeah... you cannot act normally with the person you like... (looks at Charles' eyes)
Charles: (looks at Damon's eyes) but if one moves, love will show itself....
*Charles and Damon looks at each other*

It is now night and at the first floor's public restroom, Ashton was there waiting outside sadly....

Ashton: (looks around)
Carrie: (puts on her makeup) (walks out of the restroom) (feels surprised at Ashton) Ashton! oh my fucking God! why are you here????
Ashton: I am sorry I surprised but I wanna admit that I followed you....
Carrie: followed me but.. why?
Ashton: I don't think this works and it sounds stupid but.... I wanna know Art more and to keep up with him... I just feel guilt with the guilt he is having...
Carrie: oh... (nods) I am aware...
Ashton: so... I am looking forward to gain friends here so.. can you all be??
Carrie: you are already one... (smiles) amd yeah, we will help you! (nods)
Ashton: (feels excited)

I am so in love with Ashton in this episode... this seem like his jolliest episode so far and despite of how depressing he is, he is still showing his soft side.. but can he show that to Art?
#YouniverseGuiltToAnotherGuilt