Episode 76 : Played Along The Mind

It is now the middle of the afternoon and back at the ward of Ashton, Ashton has finally calmed down from what happened back in morning with his family.......

Ashton: (looks at the tube of the dextrose attached in his hands) (feels weak)
Aster: (looks sadly at Ashton) Ashton? anything you want?? I would give you if you need anything from me.....
Ashton: no... (weakly speaks) just to get rid of our parents and Andrei is fine for me..... I promise I will be fine this way.... (looks seriously back at his book)
Aster: (notices Ashton looking at the book) ugh Ashton? do you remember this book??? you bought this... do you remember???
Ashton: yeah?? (keeps staring blankly at the book) and how did you find it? how did mom get his hands on this????
Aster: ugh... (looks down nervously) it is.....
*Grant and Kylie enters the room*
Kylie: it was me Ashton... (guiltily approaches Ashton) I kept this..... and tried to understand you and I did... after reading this......
Ashton: (looks seriously confused at Kylie) but how did this get to the hands of mom, Kylie??!!!
Grant: (approaches Ashton and Kylie) okay Ashton... calm down and do not go crazy again.....
Ashton: I am not going crazy!!! (angrily looks at Kylie) I deserve an explanation!!! what is all of this all about??!!!
Kylie: (looks frightened at Ashton) Ashton... (holds herself to not cry) I just did what I did because I thought your mom would finally understand......
Ashton: you mean... you fuck up again???!!! (looks angrily at Kylie) you once again tried to get involve in my family and you made things worst once again...
Grant: (covers Kylie from Ashton) Ashton... he never done something to you!!! all she did all her life knowing you what to understand and.......
Ashton: (cuts off Grant and shouts) and I do not need her help anymore!!! (cries loudly) (looks back at the book) and you think this book would help???!!! you think this book would be any help understanding me????
Kylie: (cries softly) (feels speechless) Ashton...
Ashton: (keeps crying while looking at the book) (cuts off Kylie) you think it would help when it did not!!!! and it kinda hurts more that everything I ever wanted was far from reality because it is a fucking story book???!!!!! (looks angrily at Kylie) none of you had the courage to help me when I needed you all the most and now you are trying to understand me???!!!!
Kylie: (keeps crying guiltily) Ashton!!! I did my best!!!!
Ashton: no you did not... (shakes his head) and you are even part of the people I want to leave me alone but you are just everywhere Kylie!!! everywhere and I am sick of it!!!
Grant: (shouts angrily at Ashton) now that is enough Ashton!!!
Aster: (worriedly gets in the middle of Ashton, Kylie and Grant) guys.... please stop already!!!!
Kylie: (keeps crying)
Ashton: (shakes his head) I am sorry Kylie but you cannot help me anymore.... I do not think nobody will ever heal me up!!!
Kylie: no Ashton.... please!!! (hopelessly speaks) just give me a chance to do something and it is fine if you do not appreciate it anymore but please appreciate him because this is all that I can do......
Ashton: him?? (feels confused)
*Art, Charles, Carrie, Damon and Bailey enters the room*
Art: (looks nervously at Ashton) ugh... hi???
Ashton: (eyes widens and looks surprised at Art) A... Art???
Art: (looks nervous at Damon and Bailey)
Bailey: (nods and smiles at Art)
Damon: (pats Art's back) (whispers to Art) go do you think.... 
Art: (walks closer to Ashton) Ashton??
Ashton: (feels emotional) Art.... (looks at the "You-niverse" book) Art.... the author of the book that happens to be the one going on with my mind??? (holds him to not cry again)
Art: (nods nervously) did you like it???
Ashton: (looks at Art differently) (clenches his fists) (cries hardly) you played with my mind!!!! (kicks and shakes himself angrily on the hospital bed) you are the reason why I am what I am right now and you made me worst!!!!! you made me worst for making me in love with somebody that does not exist... to make me believe in a world that does not exist.....
Kylie: (looks worried at Ashton and Art) Ashton.....
Charles: (approaches and holds Art from Ashton) whoa whoa!!! you do not have the rights to tell me friends that Ashton!!!
Ashton: but it hurts!!!!! (shouts stressfully while crying) it hurts to see you all!!! (points everyone) it hurts to see you all existing as well because you do not know how seeing you all makes me a weak and stupid fool!!!!
Art: (speechlessly listens to Ashton) (tears fall on his face) I did not mean to do anything.. I do not even have any idea!! I really do not have any idea.......
Ashton: and I have been played around again as a victim like I always am!!! (cries loudly) and I am so sick of it!!!! (looks angrily at Art) you know it hurts to be played around and it hurts more! (angrily clenches his jaws) that the Art that exists has no idea!!!! you have no idea while I am here... while I am here being one big delusional being!!! and it is all because of you and your stupid book!!! (throws the book away from Art)
Andrei: (confusedly peeks and listens to everyone from outside ward)
Carrie: (cries softly watching Ashton crying in anger)
Art: I really am sorry Ashton.... I wanna help you if I could... (walks closer to Ashton)
Ashton: I want you all to finally leave me alone and never show up to me ever again!! (angrily looks at everyone) all of you!!
Art: (feels emotionally attacked by Ashton) (feels hopeless)
Bailey: then let it be... (looks angrily disappointed at Ashton) (holds and pulls Art away from Ashton) Art... I think it is best if we all should leave!!!
Charles: I agree... let's leave....
Art: (looks sadly at the thrown "You-niverse book) (approaches and picks up the book) Ashton...
Ashton: keep that stupid book of yours before I burn that when I get out of this place!!!!
Art: (feels emotionally hurt) (cries speechlessly) (shakes his head) then I am sorry.... I am sorry that I am not the Art you met and I am sorry if I made all of those not knowing it would affect you this way!! this was not supposed to be your escape anyway Ashton.... it was mine because..... because you just wouldn't understand how I adore you so much... and I understand that you won't be able to see your own self as well...... (left sadly)
Damon: (worriedly follows Art) (left)
Charles: (looks sadly at Bailey and Carrie) we have to go.... (angrily looks ay Ashton) I cannot believe that this is how you treat your fan.... (left)
Bailey: (keeps looking angrily at Ashton) (left)
*Kylie and Carrie looks sadly at each other*
Ashton: I said leave right???! (angrily looks at Kylie, Carrie and Grant) leave!!!!!
Grant: (angrily looks at Ashton) I do not tolerate your parents but from now on.. fucking help your stupid self!!! (left)
Kylie: (looks confused at Grant) Grant!!! (looks back at Carrie) Carrie... let's go....
Carrie: (sadly looks at Ashton)
*Kylie and Carrie left*
Ashton: (feels guilty and looks down) (keeps crying sadly)
Aster: (sadly watches Ashton crying) (cries softly)
Andrei: (evilly smiles at Aster and Ashton)

At the front of the hospital, Art, Bailey, Carrie, Charles, Kylie and Grant were together.....

Kylie: (looks down guiltily) we are sorry that this happened to you guys...  I did not expect this.....
Grant: yeah Art... give up on Ashton.... you do not have to do anything anyway....
Art: (keeps crying) I am sorry guys but it just hurts to see that my talent did hurt somebody and I cannot blame him because he felt bad.....
*Andrei, Mr. and Mrs. Browning approaches Art and the others*
Mrs. Browning: how great you are to be aware that he was hurt huh??? you think it would end that way???! you admitting it??!
Mr. Browning: (looks concerned at Mrs. Browning) hon... let the kids go......
Mrs. Browning: no!!! (points Art angrily) he either pays or leave this city as soon as we leave this hospital!!!!
Charles: what?!! you cannot do that to us!!!! (looks angrily at Mrs. Browning)
Andrei: yes he can!! (angrily looks at Charles) who are you all anyway to do that???
Grant: (looks pissed and punches Andrei's face) you are just talking to people who are talented that your talentless ass!!!!
Andrei: (painfully almost outbalances) how dare you???!!!
Bailey: (covers Grant) (angrily looks at Andrei) go... continue attacking and underestimating me and my friends!!!
Mrs. Browning: you all really do not want to stop huh??!! (angrily shouts) you all want to....
Art: (shouts angrily at Mrs. Browning) yeah sure!!! we will leave this place!!! (angrily looks at Mrs. Browning) but do not worry.... in the story... it shows how awful a mother like you have been and if you choose to file a case on me... it would give Ashton an opportunity to prove me right and bring you down!!!
Mrs. Browning: (looks speechless at Art)
Art: so.... as I leave this place... hopefully Ashton would heal away from you because you haven't been good enough to deserve him!!!! (shouts emotionally) (cries softly) (left)
Damon: (watches Art leaving) Art!!!! (follows Art) (left)
Kylie: (angrily looks at Mrs. Browning) guys... let us leave these people alone..... (left)
Grant: yeah guys.... we give up on your stupid family!! (left)
*Charles, Bailey and Carrie angrily walks away and left*
Andrei: (touches his painful cheeks) (looks angrily at Grant and the others leaving)
Mr. Browning: (feels disappointed)
Mrs. Browning: (looks confusedly speechless and looks at Art and the others leaving)

Here we go!!! Last 4 episodes and would it really end this bitter??? was this a sad time for Art and Ashton?? well... tune in!!
#YouniversePlayedAlongTheMind