Episode 45 : Forcefully In

It is now the next day and at the personal apartment of Damon, Charles was once again there cooking breakfast for him and Damon......

Damon: (covers his body with a towel) (stares seriously at Charles cooking)
Charles: (keeps cooking) (notices Damon staring at him) you are still there?? be careful because I might melt if you do that......
Damon: I am going to take a bath.....
Charles: then go take a bath... what would I do about that? help you wash your cock????
Damon: (feels annoyed at Charles) what the fuck?! it is early in the morning...
Charles: then let me wash it in the afternoon.....
Damon: not that! (throws a pillow at Charles)
Charles: (dodges the pillow) what the hell?! why are you destroying your very own kitchen? I am cooking...
Damon: and hurry up so you can leave for a while and I take a bath.....
Charles: what is wrong?! (feels happily confused) I am not gonna watch you take a bath..... (keeps cooking) I should be the one concerned taking a bath because you may watch me the way you are watching me now..
Damon: you are such a fucking feeler... I do not even know why you are here..... why you think you are allowed to take a bath at the....
Charles: (cuts off Damon) because I am now gonna stay here in your apartment.....
Damon: (eyes widens at Charles) oh fucking hell no!! not that Charles... not fucking that! you cannot just stay without my....
Charles: (cuts off Damon) (approaches Damon) Damon! I have no place to stay because I do not wanna live awkwardly with Carrie....
Damon: and you think this is different?! (looks annoyed at Charles)
Charles: (holds Damon's arms softly) you are the one who feels awkward but.... are you really feeling that way? cause people who met each other since either kindergarten.. middle school or early high school whatever... they shouldn't feel awkward... and I am the most comfortable with you.... (sadly looks at Damon) so why can't I stay???
Damon: (feels guilty) (looks at Charles) Charles: that the way you would abandon our years of being close?? stay away again????
Damon: (angrily pulls his hands away from Charles) just..... just please Charles... (walks away) just please....
Charles: please what?? (sadly looks at Damon)
Damon: (shakes his head) never mind....
*the food on the stove starts flaming*
Damon: (shouts nervous) (notices the food on the stove flaming) what the hell! your breakfast is burning Charles!!! (approaches the burning stove)
Charles: oh shit... (approaches and turn off the stove) this is all your fault!! (stops the fire with water from the faucet)
Damon: why is it me now?!! (looks annoyed at Charles) you were the one cooking...
Charles: (looks and laughs at Damon) hahahahahhaha! (shakes his head) oh Damon.. you are so fucking cute.... (walks away) I better take a bath instead... (left)
Damon: (looks pissed at Charles) now you wanna get first in taking a bath!!!! Charles!! (follows Charles angrily) (left)

It is now the late of the afternoon and at some hut of the resort, Charles, Damon, Art, Ashton and Bailey were hanging out together.......

Damon: (moves closer to Art) (stares seriously at Charles)
Art: (notices Damon seriously staring at Damon) now what is this about? you two are so loud in the room... are you two doing fine????
Bailey: (drinks juice from a plastic cup) shouldn't put fine in the same sentence as loud.....
Charles: I do not know... (looks at Damon) he stares at me as if I am a stranger annoying the shit out of him....
Damon: are you trying to make me feel guilty??? (seriously stares at Charles)
Jack: (voice only) announcement but not mandatory.....
Ashton: (looks around) that is Jack... (sushes everyone) be quiet for now... there is an announcement....
Charles: but it is not mandatory....
Damon: still an announcement, stupid!
Jack: (voice only) if you are interested... there is an announcement waiting at the new furnished and renovated main lobby of the whole resort... hope you all be there....
Art: (stands up) why not?? we were actually the first people here so we should be present....
Ashton: I agree... (stands up) lets go... (holds Art's hand) shall we???
Art: (kisses Ashton's cheeks) (smiles) (holds Ashton's hand)
*Art and Ashton left*
Damon: (watching Art and Ashton left) (looks at his hands)
Bailey: (smiles at Damon) somebody wants to have his hands hold huh??
Charles: you can hold mine... (smiles at Damon)
Damon: no way... I am fine...
Charles: okay fine.. I'll take Bailey instead... (holds and pulls Bailey with him) lets go!!
Bailey: what the hell?! (gets dragged by Charles) wait Charles.. hahahaha! (awkwardly looks at Damon) I am sorry...
Damon: (looks confused at Bailey and Charles)

At the main hallway or lobby of the whole resort, Jack and Jean were there waiting for people to gather up......

Grant: (looks around) (notices Ashton, Art, Charles, Bailey and Damon entering the lobby) oh wait... here are the boys.....
Carrie: (smiles at the boys entering the lobby) I just know they would still come.....
*Bailey, Art, Aston, Charles and Damon approaches everyone*
Charles: wow... (looks at everyone) I am starting to expect us being gathered together huh???
Kibo: (notices Damon) (looks away silently)
Damon: (notices Kibo) hey....
Kibo: (looks awkwardly at Damon) hey... (bites his lips) (keeps looking away)
Art: so what is this all about Mr. Jack? I am excited for the announcement...
Jack: (taps his microphone at the podium) oh yes... I am here to announce to every one of you that the soft opening of this resort has ended......
Kylie: oh my God... sometimes, I forget that we went here so early... time goes by so fast.....
Jean: (listens to everyone) yes it does Kylie....
Jack: and... because of that... I am so excited to announce that the resort will now finally open soon..... with a matching celebration.. a surfing contest..... this is why I wanted people together.. because you all are the reason why this resort is successful...... good evening everyone!!!
*everyone claps*
Bailey: surfing... they said... I think I would want to join..
Grant: me too... I am now even excited..... (notices Ashton) oh hey Ashton... why not show your boyfriend how good you surf as well...
Ashton: (looks serious at Grant) ugh.. (smiles slightly at Art)
Art: he does surf??? that is so cool.. what do you think Ashton???
Ashton: ugh... (looks down awkwardly) haha...

5 episodes already in just 1 day... tune in!!
#YouniverseForcefullyIn