Episode 2 : Success And Its Effects

After a few more minutes, at the bookstore of the airport, Art and Damon were together about to enter the place......

Art: thank you Damon for hanging out with me here huh? I thought you would also buy some stuffs together with Charles and Carrie.....
Damon: oh Art.... you know that I won't let myself hangout with them alone and become a third wheel...... (shakes his head) I love them but it's just a know....
Art: oh yeah... (looks at the inside of the library) I just realized that you have a big crush of Charles.... how long have you been hiding it?
Damon: as long as my cock... (looks at his watch)
Art: oh.. so not to long ago.... (about to enter the library)
Damon: wait.. excuse me?
Fan: (approaches Art) oh my God... is it you???
Art: (feels condused) (notices the fan) ugh... (takes off his earphones) hello? what do you mean me?
Fan: you are the fan of the YOU-niverse book huh??? the story about Arthur and Ashton huh?
Art: (smiles) oh God.... yeah? I am the author of that book...... and yeah, it is about the characters you just said... why???
Fan: oh my God... (takes out a book from his bag) I have been reading this book for the 5th time..... and I make sure it doesn't get wet..... I hope you could sign it for me....
Damon: wow... I told you Art that you have a fan.... I am so proud of you....
Art: (blushes) oh God.. (grabs the fan's book)
Ashton: (passes Art and Damon)
Fan: more to that, I am also a fan and so in love with Ashton...
Ashton: (hears his name being called) (looks around) (notices Art talking to a fan) (in his mind) he is also popular?
Fan: and since I have no idea if I have a chance on such a big person like him or... having no idea is he is straight, I cling to this book to imagine that I am in Arthur's place......
Art: (signs a book with his own pen) honestly... (whispers) we are all clinging to that hope in secret and I am so amused about people like you adoring these books....
Fan: (smiles) thank you too... I thought I would be stuck reading Wattpad fanfictions but it is now published on hardcopies too...... looking forward for your future books.... (hugs Art) see ya!! (left)
Damon: that was so cool! that's what it feels to become popular?
Art: (smiles) I really hope this is a good sign that I am really succeeding and not just writing...
Damon: (notices some familiar books inside the bookstore) wait.... (pulls Art's hand) want more proofs that having fans???
Art: (looks at his watch) do we still have time to buy?
Damon: I got you bro....
*Art and Damon enters the bookstore and left*
Ashton: (looks at the bookstore) (looks at his watch) (in his mind) well yeah! I have to have myself distracted... I am so tired of social media so this may help.... (enters the bookstore) (left)

At the shelves of the bookstore, Damon and Art were looking for Art's book.....

Damon: (points Art's book) here it is! I told you! the tropical vibe of your fucking book is so unique because it was shot by yours truly..... they are really sold in the biggest bookstore companies too.......
Art: this is so cool.... (grabs his book) I think this is what dad has been working on... he told me that he will try to have my books on bigger platforms.... and soon, E-books!
Damon: (hugs Art) I am really so lucky to have you... promise me you won't need any photographers more than me????
Art: oh Damon... if you were my type, I'd even date you... (hugs Damon) (looks at the set of books on the shelves)
*Carrie and Charles approaches Art and Damon*
Charles: (sees Art and Damon hugging each other) wait... so this is what you guys do when you two are alone???? are you two secretly dating????
Art: we were not, stupid! hahahahaha... we just saw our books here and a fan approached me because he has my book...
Carrie: that is so sweet... I really can see Art's success by seeing his books here.... (smiles) a hug deserving best friend.....
Damon: and Charles... about me and Art dating, if we were... it will be such a big loss for you.......
*everyone feels confused at Damon*
Charles: for me? why???
Damon: ugh... (feels emabarrassed) for everybody around because I am really fucking worthy to be loved.....
Carrie: you really are... (hugs Damon) that is why I am waiting for your girlfriend so I should not be alone in this squad...
Damon: g what!? (eyes widens at Carrie)
Speaker: (voice only) paging passengers boarding for Las Vegas... please go to the nearest gate right now... the plane is landing soon for you all to board in......
Charles: oh... here it is! we have to go now... hurry!! (holds and pulls Carrie) lets go guys...
Art: oh yeah.. sure!!
*the 4 friends left*
Ashton: (enters the same shelf) (notices the YOU-niverse book) (in his mind) this is that guy's book? why didn't I hear about this book??? (grabs one copy of the book) (feels confused) and what does this story have to do with me??? (reads the back of the book) oh.... it has the similar name as me! interesting!

After a few more minutes, at the waiting room of the passengers heading to Las Vegas, Charles, Damon, Carrie and Art were together waiting to board in the plane......

Charles: (smiles) are you all ready? so excited?
Carrie: (hugs Charles) yeah of course!
Damon: (notices a landing plane on the view) I hope that is what we will use! (points the landing plane)
Art: I really wish! I really wanna leave! (hugs himself)
*Kylie and Ashton enters the waiting area*
Ashton: so...... Kylie, about my mood... I apologize....
Kylie: (holds Ashton's cheeks) no need.... I know how stressful life is to become an influencer.... sometimes, you need to rest and show everyone you are tired...
Ashton: (nods) so I hope that you do not mind... I need to make this feel like I will have lesser things to handle...
Kylie: there will be better days Ashton... there will be better days!
Art: (notices Ashton 3 rows behind their seat) (smiles down)

This is so cute, soft and pure, we are heading off to a good start, aren't we?
#YouniverseSuccessAndItsEffects