Episode 61 : That Part Of Reality

It it one sunny sunday morning at some part of the city and at some apartment area, Art, Charles, Damon, Bailey and Carrie were there gathered together planning to hangout at some other parts of the city...... at the living room of Bailey, Art and Damon's apartment....

Carrie: (looks around the whole living room) honestly boys.... I am happy that you guys are so proper and responsible of your very own apartment huh??? things are going well with your own personal endeavors??
Bailey: well... I do not have any personal endeavors... (sits on the backrest of the couch) especially that I just came here weeks ago......
Damon: yeah and just like Bailey..... I do not want to go straight rushing into the real adult life that we all have to face because... (take a deep breath) based on the photos I have been taking all throughout the whole city.... especially observing the youth having the time of their life this summer.... I kinda.... (frowns) I kinda miss us being innocent and being part of the youth.....
Charles: oh cmon Damon... (rolls his eyes) I doubt that you are innocent...  hahaha (walks all around the living room) but I agree with you.... (smiles at Damon) being part of the youth and going reckless with you......
Damon: (blushes slightly at Charles) me reckless with you???
Carrie: (looks awkwardly confused at Charles and Damon)
Charles: I mean.... (looks at everyone) (hugs Carrie) you... me... Art... all 5 of us... all the adventures that we made.... all the mess we did and the good things that happened... I miss that part of reality.....
Carrie: but nothing has changed anyway right?? (hugs Charles)
Damon: nothing will change if we do not rush things......
Bailey: yeah.... I agree but... (looks at his watch) despite not wanting to rush things..... where is Art???? he has been preparing in his bedroom for too long??
*everyone confusedly looks around*
Carrie: yeah... what is the deal with Art?? especially that.... me and babe... (keeps hugging and kissing Charles' cheeks) have been so focused on vlogging.... what is he up to???
Charles: now do not put me in the same position as you Carrie because I am a good friend for always being updated with them.... (speaks confidently) and Art is...
Art: (walks out of his bedroom) I am here... you all do not have to complain but I am sorry.... (feels stressed) just checked if the chapters I did we saved because I grinded up to hangout with you guys.....
Bailey: that is so sweet of you Art... (pulls and hugs Art) so your time is all for us now????
Art: well ugh... (slightly frowns) can I have a favor???
Damon: sure... (looks curious at Art) what is it???
Art: I haven't been to church lately.... prayed for where we are now.... prayed for all the success and basically everything I should pray for... shall we go there for half an hour......
Carrie: yeah sure? (feels confused)
Charles: let us give it a go.... why not right??? (looks at everyone) and I bet you Damon could take some photos there.....
Damon: of you two? (looks annoyed at Charles and Carrie)
Charles: no hahahaha... (smiles) I want you to show the beauty of the church... that is basically just it... that's what you are good at... bringing the best of somebody....
Carrie: (smiles listening to Charles and Damon)
Damon: well... (blushes) why not get my DSLR in my bedroom....
Charles: sure... where is.....
Carrie: (cuts off Charles) no babe... I will do it... you are not good at finding stuffs.... (smiles at Damon) I will get it for you.... (approaches and enters Damon's room) (left)
Damon: (keeps smiling) (notices Charles smiling at him)
Charles: (notices Damon noticing him smiling) (blushes and shakes his head away)
Art: (looks down sadly)
Bailey: (sadly notices Art looking sad)

After a couple of minutes, the friends finally left the apartment to hangout in the city and after a couple more minutes, Art, Bailey, Damon, Carrie and Charles are now in the church......

Art: (sadly prays alone in one of the benches of the church)
Bailey: (observes Art from the entrance of the church) (feels sad)
Damon: (eyes widens happily at the details of the church) you are right.... (tries to capture the detailed ceiling) this place looking huge and historical.... (looks at Charles) thanks for reminding me of taking photos......
Charles: well... what can I say... (looks proud at Damon) I just know what you like and I support you on it......
Carrie: (observes Charles and Damon) (smiles slightly)
Damon: well... want to... (suddenly looks at Carrie) look around if Carrie is fine with...
Charles: (looks at Carrie)
Carrie: oh ugh... (smiles at Charles and Damon widely) why not... who am I to refuse??
Charles: heard that??? (feels happy) now this is the time you take pictures of me.... lets go Damon... (left)
Damon: oh cmon Charles.... (feels stressed) lets also pray afterwards.. I am kinda getting guilty.... (follows Charles) (left)
Carrie: (suddenly frowns) (looks back at Bailey looking sad at Art) hey... look concerned at Art... why?? you why he's here???
Bailey: (shrugs) not that I am sure but... (looks at Art sadly) who wouldn't be sad? if you figured out that your favorite person, your idol... the inspiration of your first book hasn't recovered yet....
Carrie: oh... (sadly nods at Bailey) I get what you mean.... (looks at Art)
Art: (keeps praying sadly) (in his mind) God.... I know he does not completely know me but he has been sleeping for 1 month... please do something..... (tears fall on his face)

At some place in the middle of the sea, Ashton happens to be there alone in a raft.......

Ashton: (feels unconscious on the raft floating in the middle of the ocean) (suddenly speaks) Art??? Art??? (tears fall on his face) Art.... (feels weak) A... Art.... (falls back to sleep)

Oh my God!! What is this all about?? I bet you know what? Has everything restarted? or everything that happened never existed.. tune in!!
#YouniverseThatPartOfReality