Episode 27 : Strictly Concerned

The next day has finally come and at the living room of room 34, Ashton was watching television alone......

Ashton: (covers himself with big blankets) (sadly watches television alone)
Charles: (knocks and opens the door) anybody awake??? (enters the room)
Ashton: (notices Charles) oh hey Charles.... what's going on???
Charles: (smiles at Ashton) oh hey Ashton... glad you are awake...... I was actually finding you for something..... but.... is Art awake?????
Ashton: (feels confused) he is not awake but... what are you finding me for?????
Charles: (closes the door behind him) (sits next to Ashton) I wanna be honest and full personal with you but I hope you do not take the wrong way.....
Ashton: (looks nervously confused at Charles) okay????
Charles: cause.... (stretches his arms) I saw you and Art making out days ago... when we celebrated the way we finished the apartments....
Ashton: (nods) yeah?? it was just an unexpected thing and we are too scared to...
Charles: (cuts off Ashton) it is okay if you like Art....
Ashton: (feels nervous)
Charles: (looks concerned at Ashton) but hey... (holds Ashton) I am sorry... I should not be saying this to an artist like you but.... I both care about you and Art..... you are special to Art...... and  Art is in between this.... and I am just concerned that there will be misunderstandings about.....
Ashton: (awkwardly smiles) (internally frustrated) oh my God Charles.... I am really going to be fine and if this is about Bailey, me and Art... I am not jealous and who am I to get jealous?? (stands up)
Charles: are you sure that you are going to be fine???
Ashton: (looks down nervously)
Charles: you know what... I do not want to scare you and I am sorry but can we make a breakfast for Art??? I know he will love a breakfast coming from you.... he told me about your cooking skills and let me help you more......
Ashton: are you sure??? (smiles slightly)
Bailey: (knocks on the door) hello??
Damon: (opens and enters the room) do not worry.... I think it is open because.. (notices Charles) I knew the reason why would it be open.....
*Charles and Ashton notices Damon and Bailey*
Charles: oh Bailey... good morning... what brings you here???
Bailey: (shows a tupperware full of foods) (enters the room) I just made a welcome food for Art.. (looks around) where is he??
Art: (enters the room from the bedroom) who called my name?? (looks around) (notices Bailey) Bailey????
Bailey: (approaches and puts his tupperware full of foods to Art's hand) just a welcome and reunion gift... I guess..... that is the best thing I can do.....
Art: (looks at the cooked bacons, eggs and fried rice inside the tupperware) oh God... I should have been the one doing this because you are the new one here.....
Bailey: (shakes his head) no... it is the same old me still Art... (smiles at Art) but you always feel new...
Art: (bushes at Bailey)
Damon: (holds and gushes behind Art)
Charles: (feels stressed)
Ashton: (looks down sadly and shyly)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at the lounge of the resort, Damon was there hanging out alone.....

Damon: (looks at all the new costumers checking in)
Charles: (approaches Damon seriously) Damon? can we talk??? (feels stressed)
Damon: (notices Charles) oh Charles... me again? what about Carrie?
Carrie: (approaches Charles and Damon) what about me???
*Damon and Charles notices Carrie*
Damon: ugh... I just wonder why you are always away from us Carrie.....
Carrie: oh God... all my life, I never been friends with a girl and Kylie is one damn artist so... you know, I cling but I am a real friend... how about you two? what is this about??
Charles: we all know that Bailey is here right?
Damon: yeah.. to reunite with...
Charles: (cuts off Damon) would we fuck off about that side of this story because I am getting concerned Damon....
Damon: (feels sadly concerned) okay?
Charles: besides Bailey coming back... we all know that Art and Ashton made out and there's something between them and....
Carrie: (eyes widens at Charles) a love triangle!
Charles: (covers Carrie's mouth) do not say that.... I have sympathy for Ashton and we all know that Art is the main reason why he is being comfortable and.... you Damon will just gonna ship those two in front of Ashton?
Damon: (tears fall on his face) (feels nervous) God Charles... I am sorry.....
Charles: and I am trying to motivate Ashton but... Bailey is.... (sits on a couch angrily) fuck! I do not even wanna speak against Bailey because he is our best friend....
Carrie: (sits and hugs Bailey) then don't babe... you are right... we do not have to speak on Bailey just for Ashton but I am on your side.... Ashton has been so real with Art and.... yeah, Bailey and Art may have gotten chemistry but Art has a very deep connection and in sync with Ashton.....
Damon: (sadly watches Carrie and Charles)
Charles: (nods) yeah so for now... we observe and support Ashton if ever he gets a mental breakdown... I got so close with that guy in just building stuffs....
Carrie: (hugs Charles) you are so genuine and a good friend Charles... do not worry, I will help and tell Kylie....
Charles: (shakes his head) no Kylie either.. we know how Ashton reacts near her.....
Carrie: (nods sadly)
Damon: (looks guilty at Carrie and Charles)

It is now getting dark and back at room 34, Ashton is once again watching TV alone.... in the living room..

Ashton: (stares at the television alone)
Damon: (slowly enters the room) (notices Ashton) good evening.. where is Art??
Ashton: (keeps staring at the TV) with Bailey..... having fun I guess......
Damon: (feels guilty) need somebody to be with you there?
Ashton: I will be fine... (keeps staring at the TV) I know you are tired..
Damon: okay then... (walks away to the bedroom while watching Ashton alone)
Ashton: (tears fall on his face) (notices and wipes his tears) (in his mind) you have no rights to cry Ashton... no rights...

This is starting to turn gloomy again.. tune in!
#YouniverseStrictlyConcerned