Episode 51 : Nothing But Guilt

It is now the next day and at the hangout area of the personal apartments, Ashton and Art were outside planning to see the build that Charles planned to build....

Art: (walks out of his apartment)
Damon: (drinking coffee on the hangout area) (notices Art) oh good morning Art.... have you eaten breakfast already????
Art: (notices and approaches Damon) oh hey Damon... we haven't yet but we are heading to the circle later to try a lot of stuffs..... there's really so much going on there now......
Damon: trying the outside now huh????
Art: yeah... and you can join us if you want... and before that.... we are going to meet Charles and Grant because we haven't seen the floating restaurant yet.....
Damon: oh... (stands up) you wanna see the progress as well??? I have to admit that things are going fast there already.....
Art: everything is... except... Ashton who..... who isn't yet here.. has he walked outside already?? (looks around)
Damon: no he haven't......
Ashton: (walks out of his apartment) I heard you two..... and bold of you to tell me that I am so slow..... (approaches Art and Ashton) hahahahaha...
Art: this is why I think... (holds Ashton's waist) you should move in again and let us take a bath together.....
Ashton: yeah and to be fair... let me show you this time how fast I am.......
*Art and Damon looks awkwardly at each other*
Art: I did not expect that in the middle of the morning Ashton..... not the time to be horny..
Ashton: oh can we just be??? (hugs Art from behind)
Art: you are already... your cock is growing and touching my....
Damon: oh my God... (cuts off Art) can we just leave???? hahahaha.... get a room.... I will lead... (walks away)
Ashton: get a room too Damon.. maybe Charles is building that for a reason.....
Damon: (blushes at Ashton) what the heck!!
Art: (softly slaps and kisses Ashton's cheeks) baby.... chill and not be horny for now......
Ashton: okay fine.. let us just go....
*Art, Ashton and Damon walks away and left*

At the construction area of the floating restaurant, Charles was there examining the platform already floating on the sea......

Charles: (looks at his feet stepping on the bamboo platform) this turned out so well already.... (takes off his shirt)
*Damon, Art and Ashton approaches the area*
Ashton: (notices Charles) Charles!! look good in that view huh??!
Charles: huh? (notices Ashton, Art and Damon) oh hey guys... wait a minute... (jumps down to the water surface) what are you guys doing here? (approaches Ashton, Damon and Art)
Art: we were here to see what is happening and....
Ashton: and I think we can help with some..... (looks around) speed run this place??
Charles: oh guys.... I can handle this on my own and actually... I do not want you all boys here... (points Damon) especially you...
Damon: what the hell?! (feels confused) why???
Charles: because the reveal should be all for.... (smiles at Art and Ashton) (looks back at Damon) all for you..... just you!
Damon: (smiles down) but are you sure? we wanna spend our time here.....
Charles: and it is a risky area to be in so you guys.... you should go somewhere else.......
Damon: (feels annoyed) you sure??? why is it like you are throwing us away???
Charles: no Damon... (smiles at Damon) just want you to be here on the day this is built and you will be the first ever consumer.... cause I know you will love everything I would cook......
*Art and Ashton looks and holds each other's hands*
Damon: okay fine.. I understand....
Charles: (walks and strokes Damon's hair) see you boys soon.......

It is now afternoon and at the lounge of the whole resort, Carrie and Kibo we hanging out alone..

Carrie: (sadly stares down)
Kibo: you sure that you do not want to eat???? (looks around) you might be starving right now......
Carrie: (shakes her head) I do not think I am into eating.....
Grant: (enters the lounge) (notices Carrie and Kibo confusedly) ugh.... Carrie? Kibo??? good afternoon.. what brings you guys here... have you all eaten???
Kibo: ugh... (looks concerned at Carrie) she said she does not want to....
Grant: what?? (sits next to Carrie) Carrie... you need food... what happened to you anyway??? I am sorry if I didn't got to check on you... I was busy helping Charles with.....
Carrie: (cuts off Grant) just stop it.... I do not want to hear that fucking name for now.... it is better that he left..... (tears fall on his face) it is really better that he left.....
Grant: why?? what did he... (in his mind) wait... does she know??? (feels guilty)
*Ashton, Art and Damon enters the lounge*
Ashton: (notices Grant, Carrie and Kibo together) guys look.... the others are here.... we can invite them for a lunch.....
Art: sure.. come on guys...
*Ashton and Art approaches Carrie, Kibo and Grant*
Damon: (notices Carrie looking sad) (feels guilty) (approaches everyone slowly)
Ashton: hey guys... what is happening here??
*Carrie, Kibo and Grant notices Ashton and Art*
Carrie: ugh hey boys... (wipes his tears) hello... what's up?
Art: wait.. (looks confused at Carrie wiping her tears) what happened with you?? are you okay??
Kibo: (sadly notices Damon)
Carrie: ugh... (looks nervous at Grant) I am... (notices Damon behind Ashton and Art) I am... actually fine...
Damon: (feels guilty) wanna join us at the central to eat???
Carrie: (shakes her head) (keeps wiping her tears) no Damon... I will be fine... I am not fine if I have to be honest but I won't tell why... I just want this for... myself! (left)
Grant: wait Carrie... (stands up) (sadly looks at Damon) ugh guys.. I gotta go... (left)
*Art and Ashton looks sadly confused at each other*
Damon: (feels guilty and ashamed)
Kibo: (sadly looks at Damon)

It is now night...... at the personal apartments, Kibo was sending some bills to all the apartments......

Kibo: (looks at an envelope for Damon) (approaches Damon's apartment) (takes a deep breath and knocks on the door) hello????
Damon: (sadly opens the door) (notices Kibo) he... (feels his eyes dry) hello???
Kibo: (sadly looks at Damon) ugh.... hi! I have your water and electricity bills.... put it on last because I wanna check on... haha... you... hope this isn't....
Damon: (takes the water and electricity bill envelopes) thank you.... but me... I am.... I am... (tears fall on his face) I am... (breaks out and cries hardly)
Kibo: Damon... (walks and wipes Damon's tears) do you need somebody to talk about it????
Damon: (tearfully looks at Kibo's eyes)
Kibo: (looks at Damon's wet lips) if you don't want... I can....
Damon: (hugs Kibo)
Kibo: (hugs and kisses Damon) (closes his eyes)
Damon: (feels surprised) (hugs Kibo tightly) (softly and guiltily kisses Kibo)
Kibo: (keeps kissing Damon's lips and neck)
Damon: (feels pleasure) (keeps holding Kibo's arms and body) shall we get in??
Kibo: (nods immediately) (takes off his jacket) (pushes Damon inside the apartment) (shuts the door behind him)  (in his mind) we are gonna regret this in the morning.... (feels guilty)
Damon: (pushes Kibo to the door) (takes off his shirt) (tears keep falling on his face)
Kibo: (sadly watches Damon taking off his shirt) (closes his eyes guiltily)

The climax is coming... are you ready for the last 9 episodes of the 3rd season???
#YouniverseNothingButGuilt