Episode 48 : For A Reason

It is now the next day and at the bedroom of Damon, Damon was there at his bedroom waking up......

Damon: (slowly opens his eyes) (yawns widely) (stretches his arms) (looks at the view from the window) I think I got up earlier today huh?? cause I fell asleep last night on the.... (looks around) couch?? (notices himself on the bed) (feels confused) why am I on the bed??? (slowly lifts himself) (sits up the bed) (keeps stretching his arms) Charles???? Charles???? (stands up) I am pretty sure he is just ignoring me... but nothing's cooking??? (murmurs)

At the living room....

Damon: (enters the living room) he is not in the kitchen or dining room... (looks around) but he seems to not be here as well.... (notices the coffee table cleaned up) (smiles down) I think he got the proposal I made for him.... the best thing I can do but still confuses me......

At the outside of the personal apartments.......

Kibo: (waters the flowers)
Damon: Charles?? (walks out of his apartment) (looks around) where did he gone to????
Kibo: (notices Damon) good morning.....
Damon: (notices Kibo) oh hey... have you seen Charles???
Charles: (feels confused) not really.... why???
Grant: (approaches everyone) oh hey Damon.... (notices Damon) I see you are awake.....
Damon: (notices Grant) oh hey Grant... I was just finding...
Grant: I know... (cuts off Damon) and he asked me to look out for you though.... because.... he has to show you something when you wake up.....
Damon: should I be concerned????
Grant: (looks confused at Damon) what are you thinking?? he is really happy telling me all his plans are about to start... he doesn't have any reason to start it as soon as possible and he wants you to see it...... because all of this would not be possible because of you......
Damon: (smiles slightly) well... that's just a little help.... where is he though????
Grant: follow me... right now... (left)
Damon: (about to leave) (looks back at Kibo) hey Kibo? wanna join us????
Kibo: me? (shakes his head) no need.... I do not like being under the sun in the morning.....
Damon: yeah I understand.... light skins are delicate... better take care of that (looks at Kibo's skin) see ya! (left)
Kibo: (looks at his skin) (in his mind) was that a compliment?? (feels confused)

At the beach where the construction will take place, Charles watches the workers starting up the gathering of bamboos......

Charles: (watches the workers gathering up the bamboo) (smiles down) do not worry guys... I will treat you all afterwards.... just need help to start the platform that we need......
*Grant and Damon approaches Charles*
Grant: bro Charles... here is Damon like what you told me to do..... (pats Charles' back)
Charles: (turns back and notices Damon and Grant) good... good morning Damon....
Damon: (eyes widens at the workers working on the bamboo platform) oh my God.... you are a crazy person.......
Charles: (smiles down) well... I wouldn't done this if it wasn't for you.....
Damon: the proposal is just a little thing... I've always done your essays before.... haha...
Charles: no... (shakes his head) without you.. I would never had the idea to come up with this... never I would....
Damon: (holds himself to not blush) (approaches the workers) what if we help Charles.... to show how passionate you are....
Charles: oh I will... (pulls back Damon away from him) and I will work on this while you watch from a distance....
Grant: (looks confused at Charles and Damon) wait... what are you two???
Charles: (looks seriously at Damon)
Damon: ugh... (looks nervous at Grant and Charles) best friends like we always were.....
Grant: oh.. (eyes widens at Damon and Charles) I am aware of that.....
Charles: (nods) (looks awkwardly at Damon)
Damon: (blushes at Charles) (looks away)

Back at the personal apartments, Ashton just woke up in Art's apartment while Art is still sleeping... at the bedroom....

Ashton: (stands up from the bed) (looks at himself at the mirror) (feels confused) (in his mind) why can't I get it off my mind??? why does it keep returning? why should I care???
Art: (slowly wakes up) (notices Ashton looking stressed at himself in the mirror) ugh Ashton??? good morning??? you okay???
Ashton: (notices Art at the bed) ugh... (feels shy) hey.... good morning babe... (smiles)
Art: are you really okay??? I do not want to filter out but... from what we have been through... you have a thing in your mind..... just wanna ask if I can help.....
Ashton: (walks back to the bed) (kneels and strokes Art's hair) no Art... there is nothing in my mind right now... just a morning thing.....
Art: (holds Ashton's hand from stroking his hair) are you really sure??? because you know it hurts me to see you getting... mentally stressed.... is it all going to be fine???
Ashton: as your boyfriend Art..... I will really make sure that everything will be fine... I really will..... (smiles) you already did your part... and this time.. I would.... I would do it...... (kisses Art's lips)
Art: (kneels closer to Ashton) (closes his eyes) (keeps kissing Ashton sensually) (hugs Ashton) but I will still be here okay?? I won't let that happen too.....
Ashton: (hugs and buries his head on Art's neck) (feels sad)

At the food court, Carrie, Bailey and Kylie were together hanging out.......

Bailey: did you guys heard that Charles is starting another thing here...
Carrie: is it the floating restaurant?? (keeps eating) before you landed here.... it has been all the boys' mouth and I cannot believe he will actually do it... he is so extra......
Bailey: only if we could help in the opening of this place as well.....
Kylie: (notices a message from Andrei on her phone) ugh.. what if we can do the promotions..... remind you all that we are actors and actresses here... Ashton, me... and... Grant... we can bring up costumers....
Bailey: and Carrie and Charles would also look good as promoters as well..
I like the idea already..... (smiles)
Carrie: you all are now ambitious....
Bailey: everyone is ambitious for a reason.... (looks at Kylie) so why not right??? doing this for this resort...
Carrie: (smiles slightly and nods) okay????
Kylie: (fakely smiles) (feels guilty) so... shall we tell the others??
*Carrie and Bailey nods at Kylie*

Why is everyone so sus? Tune in!
#YouniverseForAReason