Episode 39 : Tired But Desperate

It is now late in the afternoon and at some hut on the beach side, the rest besides Art and Ashton were preparing a small feast for each other...... at some hoy

*everyone arranges the foods and decorations on the hut*
Charles: (walks down the ladder) I think we all should gatekeep this hut now and make it our own clubhouse... we designed and decorated it anyways......
*Carrie and Kylie brings a lot of boxes of pizza*
Kylie: I kinda agree on that... (puts the box of pizzas on the table) I think we are all ready to celebrate Art and Ashton.... I am so proud when we do things right......
Grant: (turns on the colorful lights) look at this!! isn't it looking good??
*everyone looks impressed at the colored lights*
Carrie: oh my God.... it is!!!
Bailey: (approaches everyone with a case of beer) okay... I do not know why I brought this... I do not even but here you all go!! (puts the beer case on the rable)
Grant: (notices the waves rapidly rushing by the sea) oh God.... it is not that late and dark anyway... I have to do some surfing to do.... wanna join, anybody???
Kylie: oh my God Grant....
Charles: I could but... any extra surfboard????
Grant: follow me... we shall rent one for you... (runs away) (left)
Charles: (follows Grant) okay okay! (left)
Carrie: (looks slightly happy at Charles) and look at him, he is kinda happier.....
Kylie: (pats Carrie's back) oh Carrie... he was always happy with you.....
Damon: (sadly listens to Kylie and Carrie)
Kibo: (stares at Damon)
Bailey: so... what do you think those boys are doing?????
Damon: I think they are having the time of their lives...... (smiles) right??? (looks at Kibo)
Kibo: ugh... (feels internal panic) haha.. yeah! they can be making out right now like we seen them earlier...
Damon: (looks awkwardly at Kibo)
Kibo: (looks nervous at Damon)
Damon: I think they are....
Bailey: but I hope they come and celebrate with us later...
Carrie: then would... do not worry.... (starts organizing the table)

At Art's apartment, Art and Ashton were resting on the ground of the living room after sorting out the whole apartment......

Ashton: (reads a book) (strokes Art's hair) I could have moving out as a hobby that I could only enjoy with you...
Art: but isn't it tiring??? (draws Ashton on a sketch pad)
Ashton: it doesn't feel like it... your hands says otherwise..... (puts down his book) (leans and looks at Art's eyes)
Art: it is... I just mastered it because I do arts.... it is literally in my name..... (shows his drawing to Ashton) and I am drawing you......
Ashton: (looks at himself on the drawing) by the way.... I am still taking your painting and this one too... (takes and puts down Art's sketch) but for now..... (sits and leans over Art) let your fingers rest and I do the rest....
Art: (stares romantically and sexily at Ashton) do things to me would you????
Ashton: (slides his butt on Art's bulge) (holds and pins Art's hand) are you a virgin Art????
Art: I am... how about you???? (feels honry)
Ashton: take mine would you... (leans and kisses Art hardly) (rubs his bulge to Art's bulge)
Art: (moans softly) Ashton..... (whispers) lets do it in bed... fuck come with me....
*Art and Ashton makes out while standing up*

At the bedroom......

*Art and Ashton immediately enters the bedroom*
Art: (pushes Ashton down the sofa) (kneels in front of Art) (takes off his shirt)
Ashton: (desperately stares at Art's bulge) fuck, I wanna taste this.....
Art: this it is all yours... (takes off Ashton's shirt)
Ashton: (pulls down Art's shorts and brief softly) (stares at Art's cock) fuck.... (noses the cock) (stares at Art)
Art: accept it... (holds Ashton's head)
Ashton: (sucks and licks Art's dick as a whole) (feels honry) (rubs his bulge)
Art: (moans softly) shit... your tongue is doing it's thing.... (pushes Ashton's head to his cock)
Ashton: (licks Art's cock inside him mouth) (licks the side and balls of Art)
Art: open your mouth baby....
Ashton: (opens his mouth) spit on me....
Art: (spits to Ashton's mouth)
Ashton: (jacks off and sucks Art's cock) (drips his saliva down Art's cock and balls)
Art: (puts his fingers to Ashton's mouth sucking his cock)
Ashton: (grabs Art's fingers) fuck baby.... (sucks and stares at Art's fingers)
Art: (jacks off his cock)
Ashton: (stares at Art) I want your cock on me... please eat my ass... full my mouth and hole with cum please.... (catches his breath) (sucks and spits on Art's cock)
Art: (spits on his cock)
Ashton: (slurps up Art's cock) come and follow me.... (stands up and takes off his shorts and boxers) (doggy styles on the bed)
Art: (feels horny) (jacks off staring at Ashton) you want me????
Ashton: please... I need this more than any riches in life.....
Art: (jumps on the bed and eats Ashton's ass desperately) (slides down on Ashton) tease me and my cock!!
Ashton: (sucks Art's cock under him) please press your tongue... (jacks off and desperately sucks Art's wet cock)
Art: (bites Ashton's butt) (feels honry) (sucks on Ashton's soft cock) (smooches on Ashton's pubes) (slowly slides his middle finger to Ashton's hole)
Ashton: (moans loudly) fuck baby!!! do it so raw.... (kisses and sucks Art's cock)
Ashton: (fingers and licks the side of Ashton's cock slowly) please impress my cock too.....
Ashton: (licks the tip of Art's tongue) (jacks off in rhythm)
Art: (pushes his tongue with his finger inside Ashton) I love the taste.... (rapidly digs Ashton's ass with his tongue)
Ashton: (feels weak) fuck!! (sweats hardly) (rubs and plays with Art's cock)
Art: baby... (feels himself nearly coming) I am almost there..... already! wanna accept it.....
Ashton: please and I will lube this up and please full my ass with your seed... (sucks and tongue plays Art's cock inside his mouth)
Art: (pushes his tongue hardly in Ashton's hole) (moans loudly) fuck baby... here it is... (bursts his load on Ashton's mouth and lips)
Ashton: (feels the cum in his mouth) (drips the cum on his lips to Art's cock) (spits the cum on Art's cock) (slurps the cum again)
Art: (catches his breath) (spits on Ashton's hole) (sees his saliva pushing out of Ashton's hole) that is so hot...... now I want the taste of my own cum..... (kneels straight) (pushes Ashton's back in front of him)
Ashton: (leans his back to Art hugging him behind) (kisses and transports his cum on Art's mouth)
Art: (desperately accepts and makes out messily with Ashton) (jacks off Ashton softly)
*Ashton and Art makes out while their saliva and cum dripping on their lips*

Last episode.... the kink is not done.. tune in!
#YouniverseTiredButDesperate