Episode 55 : From Last Night

It is now the next morning and at the apartment of Carrie, Carrie was there eating breakfast and drinking beer at the living room alone.....

Carrie: (covers herself with a big blanket) (drinks beer) (stares at nothing) (eats bread)
Grant: (knocks on the door) ugh hello??? anybody home?? Carrie???
Carrie: it is open.... (keeps eating and drinking)
Grant: (opens and enters the room) (looks around) why is it so dark here? the outside is so sunny...... (notices Carrie sitting still on the sofa) hello???
Carrie: hi.. (keeps staring at nothing)
Grant: what is with the scary experience here??? (approaches Carrie) but actually... I am here because Kylie is concerned with your dry text.....
Carrie: thanks... I feel like I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend all of the sudden... (drinks beer)
Grant: (looks weird at Carrie drinking beer and holding a bread)
Carrie: want me to eat breakfast????
Grant: what a weird combination... (looks disgusted at the bread) so no..... but... are you really fine??? because I think you are not..... I really do feel like something is wrong with you as well.
Carrie: (takes a deep breath) it is really hard for my part right now... I always tell my problems to the boys... Charles... Art... Damon.... and Bailey but I do not think they are available now.... and I don't think I would let them that is why this feels weirdly new.....
Grant: do I know about this????
Carrie: I do not even know about why I am acting like this as well Grant... I do not even know if this is appropriate.... (drinks beer) (keeps crying) all I can say is that I notice but fuck... who am I??? who fucking am I????
Grant: a friend to everybody... and we are friends you can run to... and tell to when you feel right.....
Carrie: (tearfully looks at Grant) but it is such a mess.... I do not want you to be involved in this because you may be.....
Grant: I won't... I just wanna help to let it all out of you.... (holds Carrie's hand) so tell me.....
Carrie: (nods) (remember something) it is all about Charles still... (looks at Grant)
Grant: (listens carefully to Carrie)

A flashback shows last night, Damon was at the construction site trying to visit Charles.....

Charles: (happily looks at the being constructed floating restaurant on the sea)
Damon: (enters the beach and approaches Charles slowly from behind)
Charles: (proudly speaks) all for my friends.... and Damon to most... hope he really sees how capable I am of being responsible... cannot blame him if my appearance gives lazy and bad boy vibes.....
Damon: (blushes down) how ironic that you judged your own self by how you assume I would judge you.... and I feel judged.....
Charles: (looks surprised at Damon) Damon?? I told you to stay away from here because it was not done....
Damon: but why????
Charles: this is for you the most and yeah... I admitted it!!! I did not stop even if we had a problem about it!! so please....
Damon: would that matter?? (rolls his eyes) that I am here seeing this???
Charles: the lesser thrill.... the more it would look common to you.....
Damon: but this is already surreal of you to do... (looks down) (sweetly speaks) I am already amazed and honoured that..... (gulps) you know... you know what I am talking about.....
Charles: what is it???? tell me.....
Damon: you are this..... passionate... just for someone who was just your basic best friend and now... somebody you are attempting to own.....
Charles: and I love how you are aware....
Damon: and both of us know what will happen if we do that.... the risks..... (looks down sadly) (looks back at Charles eyes) are you ready??? to lose it all.....
Charles: I have lived in 3 decades... 2 decades of my age and some of those years are already wasted cuz I just seen the bigger picture in life.....
Damon: but Charles... (tears fall on his face) but I do not think I am ready.....
Charles: but at least.... (cries softly) but least... you are still part of the bigger picture Damon.... and hope you stay in my life for whatever this leads.. to the good side or the bad.......
Damon: (holds Charles' hands) (keeps crying)
Charles: (puts and wipes Damon's tears) calm down.... I am here... I will always also be here......
Carrie: (enters the beach) (notices Charles and Damon having a moment together) (watches Charles and Damon carefully)
*Charles and Damon moves their lips near each other*
Charles: (whispers and looks at Damon's lips) if you are not ready... you better don't....
Damon: then show me happiness that doesn't have to be romantic then... I do not wanna cry.... (wipes his tears)
Charles: let us step on that platform.... look at the stars and moon.. (looks at the floating platform of the floating restaurant)
Damon: (nods happily)
*Charles and Damon holds each other's hands and runs to the raft*
Carrie: (tears fall on her face) (watches Damon and Charles being romantic)
Damon: (steps and tries to balance on the raft like platform)
Charles: (steps and hugs Damon from behind) do not worry... I will stand by you....
Damon: (holds and kisses Charles' hands)
Charles: (eyes widens at Damon)
Damon: (smiles down)
Carrie: (keeps crying alone)

Back at present.....

Carrie: (cries hardly) can I hug you???
Grant: (nods) (opens his arms)
Carrie: (hugs and cries on Grant) I do not know what to feel Grant... I do not know what to feel....
Grant: (sadly listens to Carrie) (stares at nothing) (keeps hugging Carrie) tough situation.. I am sorry Carrie.....
Carrie: (keeps crying intensely)

At the personal apartments, Kylie was in front of Art's apartment....

Kylie: (notices Ashton's apartment empty) (in her mind) seems like he moved in again.. good for... him!! (knocks on Art's apartment door) hello???? anybody awake???
Bailey: (approaches and open the front door topless) yes.. I am a representative....
Kylie: (eyes widens at Bailey topless) ugh... hi??? hello??? (feels confused) slept there????
Art: (voice only) who is it Bailey????
Bailey: ugh.. (awkwardly looks at Kylie) it is Kylie..... I think I know why.....
Ashton: I also received a message... I also do... (voice only)
Kylie: ugh I guess haha.. I have no reason to be here but... (looks awkward at Bailey) where are they???
Bailey: what lovers do???
Kylie: and you??? naked with the lovers????
Bailey: hahahahahahaha... (feels nervous) a supportive best friend and at least I have pants on.... goodbye... (shuts the door in front of Kylie)
Kylie: (rolls her eyes) as if I am ignorant... (murmurs)

5 final episodes of this season! I am hyped up!
#YouniverseFromLastNight