Episode 30 : Triple Guilty

Still at the hot springs....

Damon: (feels frustrated) (shout angrily) what the fuck are you doing to me??? (pushes Charles' hands away from his mouth)
Charles: (looks sadly at Damon) fine... I do not wanna pretend that nothing happened but I want us to have a talk because I was so wrong in many ways too......
Damon: (rolls his eyes) (looks away) I am not just here because of what you did... and besides, I am so fucking guilty because I saw both Ashton and Art's side because everything that happened and I just cannot stand there and watch them continue their life not being together because Ashton was doing better and Art was so in love.....
Charles: but Bailey came Damon and you were just so excited and you weren't wrong in anything actually... I mean, you didn't want to get involved on purpose.... it just happened and it was all bad timing...
Damon: but that doesn't change the guilt in me... (shoves Charles) (about to approach the rocky edge to the deep hot spring) so please, let me think about my actions because at this point, I do not know what to do....
Charles: (pulls and pushes Damon's back to the tree) I am not done talking to you!
Damon: (shouts angrily) what is your fucking problem!!!!
Charles: we have to go home and please forgive me.....
Damon: (shakes his head) you were never wrong but I am not gonna go with you.....
Charles: but Carrie wants you there....
Damon: then go with Carrie.... she is your girlfriend...... I am your friend who has things to deal with......
Charles: (feels confused) why are you trying to throw me away from your life lately??? that is still my question to you at the very beginning....
Damon: oh my fucking God Charles... please do not being us back to that topic......
Charles: so it is true... you finally admit that you are trying to gatekeep your life when I am open arms trying to understand you... why?! (voice starts breaking)
Damon: (seriously stares at Charles) (removes all Charles' hands from him) let me just enjoy the feeling of solitude here.. people go alone for a reason..... (walks to the rocky edge)
Charles: then why are you doing it all alone???
Damon: (feels emotionally attacked) (feels speechless) (looks down the hotspring) (about to dive)
Charles: I will not let you feel alone as well Damon... (runs and pushes Damon and himself down the hotsprings)
*Damon and Charles splashes hardly to the water*
Damon: what the fuck??? (turns and accidentally goes near Charles' face)
Charles: (stares sexily at Damon's eyes) (softly holds Damon's waist)
Damon: (intensely kisses Charles down the water)
Charles: (feels surprised) (pills Damon down with him) (intensely kisses Damon hardly)
*Damon and Charles makes out desperately underwater*
Charles: (slides his hands inside Damon's pants to his ass)
Damon: (feels surprised) (feels nervous) (pushes Charles away) get off of me... (catches his breath)
Charles: Damon... (looks concerned at Damon)
Damon: (shakes his head) that is how I end this... I kissed you, you have to leave me alone and make myself guilty once again......
Charles: (cuts off Damon) but I like you.....
Damon: (feels surprised at Charles) (tears fall on his face) and I do not like you! (feels frustrated) and you have a girlfriend so what the fuck am I hearing... (swims to the land) (stands up slowly) (looks seriously at Charles) and Charles... I did that so that we complete have a reason to avoid each other... now that I kiss you, I am a traitor to Carrie... and so do you.... but I won't tell him, let me sacrifice myself this time cause I am so sorry.... (left)
Charles: (shouts at Damon) (feels concerned) Damon!! (cries softly)

The sun is now setting down and back at the main hall of the resort, Damon was there still alone......

Damon: (enters the entrance of the main hall)
Ashton: (sitting in a couch alone) (notices Damon entering the hall) (stands up) Damon.....
Damon: (notices Ashton) Ash?? (approaches Ashton guiltily) kinda long time no see huh??
Ashton: (nods) yeah and.... I know it has been a confusing thing for your part with the decision I made but I wanna assure that nothing changes..... and I wanna tell Art to take care okay? I am doing good taking care of myself because of him.....
Charles: (walks out of the elevator) (notices Ashton and Damon talking)
Damon: (hugs Ashton suddenly) please do not change okay... even on Art's part... one thing I could beg.....
Ashton: (feels confused) (hugs Damon)
Charles: (smiles slightly at Damon and Ashton)
Damon: so.. (breaks free from the hug) what brings you here??
Ashton: just wanted to encounter some of you all to actually tell this so..... I think I did it so I gotta go..... (about to leave)
Damon: (confused watches Ashton leave) bye??
Ashton: (waves at Damon leaving) bye... (left)
Charles: dinner is served.... I am not forcing you this time.... you need to.... (seriously states at Charles)
Damon: (looks down sadly) (notices Charles)
Kibo: (nervously enters the hallway with some baggage) (looks around)
Damon: (notices Kibo)
Kibo: (notices Damon looking at him)
Damon: (shakes his head exhaustingly) (walks to the elevator) (left)
Charles: (watches Damon walking away alone) (feels sad)
Kibo: (looks confused at Damon)

At room 34, Art and Carrie are now having dinner silently together.... at the dining area..

Art: (eats peacefully)
Carrie: (feels stressed) now where are those two????
Damon: (enters the room) I am here and I am sorry if I was missing in action..... (looks sadly at Art)
Charles: (enters the room behind Damon)
Carrie: finally... the main squad are all here.....
Damon: but we are now..... (notices Charles staring at him) ugh...
Charles: (glares at Damon)
Damon: lets just... (feels nervous) just eat......
Art: (looks confused at everybody)
*everyone looks confused and concerned at each other*
Art: are you all okay???
*Carrie, Charles and Damon nods at each other*

The big ass revelation... are you ready for it???? Tune in! This will actually be big....
#YouniverseTripleGuilty