Episode 52 : Haunting Clocks

It is very early in the morning and the sun isn't yet up, at the personal apartment of Ashton, Ashton was there sleeping alone in his bedroom........

Ashton: (sleeping peacefully on his bed)
*Ashton's alarm clock rings*
Ashton: (hears and feels annoyed by the alarm clock) what the??? (hits and turns off the alarm of the clock) (covers himself with a pillow) (continues to sleep)
*Ashton's alarm clock rings louder*
Ashton: huh??? (angrily grabs and turns off the alarm clock)
*Ashton's alarm clock rings loudly*
Ashton: (throws the alarm clock angrily) fuck!!! (wakes up angrily)
*the alarm clock smashes and breaks to the wall*
Ashton: (catches his breath) (feels stressed) (lies his back to the bed) (keeps sleeping) (notices the sky dark outside the window) (in his mind) why is the alarm clock ringing so early in... is it still night?? (grabs and looks at the time on his phone)
*Ashton's phone alarm suddenly rings*
Ashton: (feels surprised at the phone alarm ringing) (accidentally drops the phone off his hand to the bed) what the hell?? why are all my clocks alarming at the same time??? (looks around) (feels nervous) (stands up) (walks and approaches the clocks on the small drawer) it is... 4:45 AM..... why are the clocks.....
*the old alarm clocks alarms very loudly*
*the alarm of Ashton's phone rings loudly*
Ashton: what the?! (looks nervous at the old alarm clock and his phone alarming together) what the fuck is happening??? (angrily grabs and throws the old alarm clock to the wall) please stop!!!! (angrily grabs his phone) (tears fall on his face) just please stop!!!
*Ashton's phone alarm stops*
Ashton: (notices his phone alarm stopping)
*An incoming voice message rings Ashton's phone*
Ashton: (looks confused at the voice message) (feels nervous) would would be calling at night??? (feels slightly frightened) (clicks and listens to the voice message)
Aster: brother? I... I miss you so much.. when are you coming home....... (voice only)
Ashton: (cries hardly) my little brother?????? (covers his mouth)
Aster: when will you go back?? (keeps crying) its been a long time and we do not know where you are... I do not know where you are.......
Ashton: (feels worried) (tries to contact Aster) little brother?? my little brother!! please answer.... if you wanna talk to me... just please answer.....
Andrei: (answers the call) (on the line) Ashton??? I cannot believe you would be calling at an unusual time.....
Ashton: (feels nervous) who is this?? (feels frightened) you are not....
Andrei: (cuts off Ashton) oh Ashton.... you really wanna forget the life that you are meant to be having huh? don't you miss the usual life that you...
Ashton: shut up!! (throws his phone to the bed) I do not know you! I do not know you!!!
Andrei: but you can never forget Ashton...... you can never forget... you just want to forget!! (shouts loudly) but you will never forget or even escape!!!
*the alarm clocks all around the bedroom rings all at once*
Ashton: no!! (looks around) (feels scared) no!!!!! (covers his ears) (keeps crying) I am not gonna return.... I am never gonna return there!!
Andrei: but do you think you have a hold on that decision????
Ashton: (clenches his fists angrily) (grabs and angrily throws the phone to the wall)
*the phone stops working and ends call*
*the clocks stops alarming*
Ashton: (catches his breath) (looks frightened around the whole room) Art!!! (cries hardly) (left)

At Art's bedroom, Art has been bothered and concerned about the noise he has been hearing in Ashton's bedroom.....

Art: (immediately stands up from the bed) (hears crashing from Ashton's room) Ashton!! (immediately knocks on the wall) are you awake? what is happening out there???
Ashton: (immediately and frighteningly  runs and enters Art's bedroom) (immediately shuts the bedroom door of Art) (keeps crying)
Art: (looks worried at Ashton) Ashton!! what happened!! (approaches Ashton) what happened there? what happened to you????
Ashton: (feels speechless) (cries and looks at Art) Art... (shakes his head)
Art: what? (holds Art's shoulders)
Ashton: Art!! (intensely cries) the.... the... (shouts and cries) fuck!!!!! (angrily stomps his feet)
Art: (looks concerned about Ashton's actions) what happened? who hurt you? who made you cry??? you did this to you! (seriously looks at Ashton) tell me!!
Ashton: (keeps crying) (feels speechless) do not let them have me back.... please do not let them have me back!!!!! (hugs and cries on Art) they wanna scare me and... I... I... I am scared!!!!! I am scared Art... I am scared!!!
Art: (hugs Ashton sadly and confusedly) you know I will not... I am not letting those people take you.. they took advantage of you with things you do not want to do..... and you know I will never leave your side.....
Ashton: can we leave this place together???
Art: (looks sadly at Ashton)
Ashton: anywhere else but not home... Art... can we leave this place???
Art: (tears fall on his face) anywhere Ashton.. anywhere... I am with you!!
Ashton: (calms down) (lies his head on Art's shoulder and neck) (keeps crying)
Art: (feels Ashton's tears dripping on his shoulders) I will never be leaving you.. I could hug you forever to protect you.. we will both stay here forever Ashton.... I meant... together! (looks at Ashton's eyes) together!
Ashton: (wipes his tears) (still feels scared and frightened) (looks at the sun starting to rise from the window) Art...
Art: why???
Ashton: I love you.... (looks at Art's eyes) (kisses Art's lips softly) (desperately keeps kissing Art's lips)
Art: (happily watches Ashton kissing him) (pushes his tongue and licks Ashton's tongue and mouth) (holds Ashton's soft waist) I love you... (noses Ashton's nose)
Ashton: (pushes Art softly down the bed) (crawls above and lies his head on Art's chest) (grabs and licks Art's hands) (tears fall on his face)
Art: (sadly watches Ashton) (continues to fall asleep)
Ashton: (feels calmed) (slowly falls asleep)

This was so haunting and mysterious.. this might sound surreal but.. isn't this story meant to be actually surreal??? this represents something to sad.. one of the highlights....
#YouniverseHauntingClocks