Episode 77 : Letting Go?

After being kicked out by Ashton and his family in the hospital, Art and his friends with Kylie and Grant finally went home to their apartments..... at living room of the boys' apartment......

Art: (disappointingly enters the room and heads to his bedroom sadly) (shuts his door and left)
Damon: (enters the room) (worriedly watching Art entering his bedroom) Art......
Charles: (follows and holds Damon's shoulder) Damon.... I think we should give him a time alone.....
Damon: do you really think we should let him be alone?? I wanna sit alone with him.... just be there with him because I am pretty sure he needs it the most....
Bailey: (sadly enters the room) then go Damon.... go and be there for him... I will follow you soon... (feels disappointed)
Damon: (looks sadly at Charles)
Charles: (hugs Damon) I guess go.... (smiles) you have a point anyway.... 
*Carrie, Kylie and Grant enters the room*
Carrie: (sadly notices Charles and Damon hugging each other)
Grant: (notices Carrie looking at Charles and Damon hugging each other)
Damon: (hugs Charles continuing to hug him) ugh... I gotta see him now.... (breaks free from hugging Charles) be there for him too... (enters Art's bedroom) (left)
Charles: (slightly smiles at Damon leaving)
Kylie: so once again guys.... (feels guilty) I am sorry for everything that happened.......
Grant: Kylie... do not apologize anymore for what Ashton did....
Kylie: but Ashton.... I am still hopefully and pretty sure that if he wasn't pissed in the morning... he couldn't have acted that way...
Bailey: but he did Kylie... (looks down sadly) and that is one thing I do not want to happen to Art.... (feels emotional) I liked him before but the reason why I never went for him because I do not want to take a risk and I might possibly hurt him....
Carrie: (sadly listens to Bailey)
Bailey: he is all I have and if I cannot let myself have that... I won't let anybody else hurt him.....  (keeps frowning)
Kylie: but still.... I may give up but I am worried for Ashton......
Grant: well... no one can fix him from us.... so what now????
Charles: (looks down sadly) maybe let's eat something instead..... that was too much to handle... better stay here for a while before you guys leave....
Carrie: Charles is right... (nods sadly)
Kylie: thanks... (nods and looks at Grant)
Grant: (smiles slightly) we appreciate it....
Bailey: I will just go see Art.... (walks away and enters Art's bedroom) (left)
Kylie: hope he is okay.. (feels concerned about Art)

At Art's bedroom, Art was there crying with Damon.....

Art: (cries intensely on Damon's shoulder)
Damon: (tears fall on his face) (hugs Art tightly) (pats Art's shoulder) Art... do not worry.... you have me.... and Bailey and everyone else...
Bailey: (enters the room sadly) (looks worried at Art crying intensely) Art... (approaches and crawls on the bed next to Art)
Art: (notices and cries at Bailey) I cannot believe I ruined someone's life.....
Bailey: you did not Art.... (hugs Art tightly) you never did... (tears fall on his face) and you do not have to worry about that... we are here Art... we are here.... (keeps crying)
Art: (hugs Bailey and pulls Damon to him) (keeps crying)
Damon: (hugs Art and Bailey) do not worry.... you never had him... you still have us... nothing changes... nothing will...
Bailey: Damon is right... (hugs Damon and Art closer to him)
Art: (keeps crying speechlessly)

It is now getting dark and at the middle of a sea, Ashton once again finds himself there......

Ashton: (stares confusedly at the skies) where the fuck am I again???! (stands up) (looks around angrily) why am I here again???!!! (shouts and painfully touches his head) stop this already!!! this is not real!!!!!
Art: (sadly looks at Ashton from behind) I am sorry.... (tears fall on his face)
Ashton: (notices and seriously stares at Art behind him) what do you want still???
Art: giving you what you want.... this is your control anyway... my world... the world that I written.... but you controlled anyway so.... I respect if you want to forget all about this... it's that easy anyway..... (feels emotionally heartbroken)
Ashton: (looks guilty at Art) how??? it will never be easy.....
Art: (nods) yeah but.... (smiles while crying) it was nice meeting you anyway... I did my best..... I really did my best to not make reality hit so much..... but this is where our love story ends... it might have never even existed and it will never would be.....
Ashton: (feels more guilty) why can't you be real????? why can't all of this be real???
Art: I am real... (keeps crying) not just the way you used to... but I am everything you feel... and everything you always see here.... because I wrote this story... I poured my heart out to this story and to love Asht... (shakes his head) it is not even Ashton... it was Asher... right???
Ashton: (keeps crying)
Art: but I am sorry to break your heart.... I really am..... so if hope can't help anymore for us... you know forgetting is the way...
Ashton: no Art... (hugs and cries on Art) please!!! I am sorry... I am sorry!!! I am sorry!!!
Art: (keeps crying) I'd still leave.... because that is what you will eventually do.... but that doesn't make the real Art non existent... you could always find him.... but this time.. you go write your own love story with him... if only you could say.... you would take that risk... to start over again....
Ashton: I will take.... a risk... (looks at Art's watery eyes) but would it be too late??
Art: you lived.... (smiles) I am not any credit but you lived and loved....... real life doesn't have deadlines.... but always remember Ashton.... what you learned here... what you learned from coming for me.... from loving me.... you either run when you are ready or be involved and heal with each other.... because I would love to remain alive in your story......
Ashton: (cries from happiness) Art.... (looks around) it is dark here but I promise... I will recreate all of this... not because he is not you but.....
Art: he is me... I am him... (smiles at Ashton) we might not have any idea.. you might be going crazy but I am the author and the star of this story so... it is the same person... the same heart... and the same message I am trying to communicate here.... hope you reach me out back... (kisses Ashton's lips)
Ashton: (hugs Art rightly and kisses Art romantically) I will find you.... I promise!!!!

A month after being hospitalized, Ashton finally got back to his home at night...... at the main hallway......

*Mr. and Mrs. Browning awkwardly enters the room*
Mr. Browning: welcome back to your home Ashton....
Mrs. Browning: yeah... (fakely smiles at Ashton) we all cleaned the whole place for you to fully be welcomed.....
Ashton: (enters the main hallway) (looks around) (drops his suitcase) doesn't look welcoming....
*Aster and Andrei enters the room*
Mrs. Browning: but at least you are home and do not worry..... (keeps smiling at Ashton) I learned from my mistakes and those people who you do not want to see anymore... I know they are now away from you..... for your own safety......
Ashton: (eyes widens at Mrs. Browning) who??
Mrs. Browning: that author and his friends???
Ashton: (sadly looks down) (feels guilty) I think... I think I should sleep now.... (feels emotional)
Andrei: don't you want dinner???
Ashton: no thanks... (seriously looks at Andrei) I still do not believe any of you.... (stares angrily at Mr. Mrs. Browning and Andrei) (left) 
Andrei: (keeps staring angrily at Ashton)
Mrs. Browning: he is still stubborn...
Mr. Browning: he will be fine hon... just never act the way you acted before...
Aster: (looks concerned at Ashton) (in his mind) I must do something....

Last 3 episodes.... and I am so happy 2 versions of Art with different feelings showed up... tune in!!!
#YouniverseLettingGo