Episode 54 : The Best Friend And The Boyfriend

Back at Art's home, Art, Ashton and Bailey were enjoying the time celebrating Ashton moving back to Art's place...... at Art, Ashton and Bailey's bedroom......

*Art, Ashton and Bailey happily stares at the ceiling*
Bailey: anybody drunk already???
Art: we are drinking cola.... soft drinks... you boys know I do not drink so..... if I am around, no one else should drink.......
Ashton: whatever sir! you shall be obeyed at all cost.... (hugs and pulls Art next to him)
Art: (looks happily confused at Ashton) what? I am not going anywhere Ashton... you look drunk even without any reason to be drunk.....
Ashton: oh Ashton.... (feels overhyped) (keeps squeezing and hugging Art from the side) I am just so happy..... I am with my cute.... (kisses Art's cheeks) baby.... (puts his leg on top of Art's legs)
Art: well this is going places... (starts to feel horny)
Ashton: ugh... (slightly feels horny) (cock slightly starts to get hard) (smiles at Art)
Art: (feels Ashton's cock poking to his side) Ashton... (notices Bailey looking at them) Bailey is here....
Ashton: you started it..... but yeah... (looks back at Bailey) I am sorry.. (covers his bulge)
Bailey: no.. it is fine.... you two are hot and a match anyway.... and..... (notices Ashton covering his bulge) what the hell????
Art: (grabs and hugs Ashton from behind) (feels intensely horny) why Bailey?? (cock starts to go hard) (slides his cock on Ashton's butt)
Ashton: shit... (feels Art's cock sliding up and down his butt) (moans softly)
Bailey: (holds himself to not feel horny) it is just..... I feel like I am watching a gayporn now..... but 3D......
Art: yeah??? (sexily speaks) (slides his hands to Ashton's chest) (plays Ashton's nipples) so shall we do something Ash??? (licks Ashton's neck)
Ashton: (breaks free and feels pleasure) (rubs his hands to his bulge) (nods) (bites his lips)
Bailey: (feels horny) (softly rubs his hands to his growing bulge) can.... (laughs) can I join???
*Ashton and Art smiles at each other*
Art: (reaches out and touches Bailey's bulge) come here.... (pulls Bailey to him and Ashton)
Bailey: (leans over to Ashton and Art) (smiles widely) (feels excitingly horny) are you two sure???
Ashton: (touches Bailey's bulge) lets give this best boy the best night of his life..... (takes off his shirt)
Art: (feels horny) (desperately looks at Ashton and Bailey)
Bailey: I am going to suck both of your cock.... do not worry..... (takes off his shirt)
Art: (takes off his shirt) (touches Ashton and Bailey's nipples)
Ashton: (desperately licks and plays with Art and Ashton's nipples) fuck!!
*Art and Ashton kisses each other desperately*
*Art and Ashton takes off their shorts and throws it away*
Bailey: (slides down and keeps kissing and licking Ashton and Art's body) (stares desperately at Ashton and Art's bulge on their briefs) shall I start????
Ashton: face your pretty ass to us.. let us both eat it.....
Bailey: (immediately takes off his shirt and brief) (leans above and faces Art and Ashton's bulge)
Art: shit... (eyes widens at Bailey's huge hairy ass) wanna lick this sweet ass together......
Ashton: (spits on Art's cock) your best friend is so delicious....
Bailey: (moans softly) fuck... (pulls down Art and Ashton's cock) (feels his hole getting spitted) eat it please... both of you please eat me!! (jacks off and rubs Ashton and Art's heads together)
*Ashton and Art moans while licking Bailey's hairy ass*
Ashton: shit... (feels his cock head rubbing to Art's cock head) wet our cock Bailey... lube the shit up!!
Bailey: (plays with Ashton and Art's pubes) (sucks Art and Ashton's cock to his throat) (drips some saliva to Art and Ashton's cock)
Art: (pushes his tongue to Bailey's hole)
Ashton: (reaches and sucks Bailey's soft cock) shit... you are hot and uncut Bailey!!
Bailey: (keeps sucking Art and Ashton's cock) (pushes Art and Ashton's head to his ass) wet it!!
*Art and Ashton pushes their tongue together in Bailey's hole*
Art: (spits on Ashton's hole) (pushes his finger inside Bailey's ass)
Bailey: oh yeah.... put it deep!! make me wet!! (helplessly jacking off and sucking Art and Ashton's cock and balls)
Ashton: I want that too!! (kisses and licks Art's cheeks)
Art: sit on me..  I will eat both of you!!
Ashton: (moves away) (immediately stands up and sits on Art's face) fuck!!! I am so horny!! 
Art: (eyes widens at Ashton and Bailey's hairy holes) I wanna fuck you two after this! (eats Ashton's hairy ass) (licks and wets Ashton's ass) (keeps fingering Bailey's hole)
*Bailey and Ashton moans helplessly*
Ashton: (feels Art's tongue inside his hole) go more Art... make your best friend and boyfriend horny!!! (jacks off his wet cock) (spits on his cock)
Art: (two fingers and licks both Art and Ashton's hole)
*Ashton and Bailey keeps moaning loudly*

After a few minutes, Ashton and Bailey were now getting fucked by Art......

*Ashton leans and faces Bailey on the bed*
*Ashton and Bailey moans loudly as Art fucks them simultaneously*
Art: (fucks Bailey's hole with his cock) you two has such soft holes.... you two are my heaven..... we should do this more often....
Bailey: (feels Art's cock inside him) shit... this is so good!! (cries in happiness) (feels Ashton's cock getting hard to his cock)
Ashton: you can kiss my neck Bailey if you want to.... can please kiss my lips Art....
*Art and Bailey reaches out and kisses Ashton's lips and neck respectively*
Art: (removes his cock in Bailey's hole and pushes his cock in Ashton's) (speeds up fucking Art and Ashton) I am gonna cum on your pussy Ashton.. I am almost near.... (keeps kissing Ashton's lips)
Ashton: uh huh.. I will make me and Damon cum... I mean... Bailey.... (pushes his cock to Bailey's cock)
Bailey: Damon too huh? 4 twinks here.. what do you think? (moans loudly) (keeps kissing Ashton's neck) (feels Ashton frotting to him) shit!!! I am so close too!!
*Art, Bailey and Ashton loudly fucks each other on the bed and moans hopelessly*
Art: it is coming... (cums in Ashton's hole) fuck!! (feels his cock bursting cum in Ashton's hole)
*Ashton and Bailey squishes each others cocks and explodes cum to their body*
Bailey: (feels Ashton and his cum on his body) fuck!! (catches his breath) that was good....
Art: (removes his cock) (stares at Ashton's hole pushing out the cum) (licks and eats cum and Ashton's hole)
Ashton: (fingers his hole and licks his fingers with cum) taste it Bailey....
*Bailey and Ashton licks Ashton's fingers with cum*
Art: (pushes his cock in between Ashton and Bailey's cock) fuck this good frot... I can feel your cum in between your cocks my two cuties... did you enjoy?? (reaches out behind Ashton and Bailey)
Bailey: I wanna kiss you two...
Art: then kiss... (hornily kisses Ashton and Bailey)
Ashton: this is one of the best nights.... you have such a delicious best friend Art...
Bailey: good choice for a boyfriend Art.... hope we can do this again... 
Art: with Damon?? hahahahaha.....
Bailey: with Damon... hahahhahaha!
*Bailey, Art and Ashton makes out with each other*

Fuck!! Are we all set for the mess to come next? Tune in!
#YouniverseTheBestFriendAndTheBoyfriend