Season 2

Welcome once again to the new season of the more summer vibed series of 2021, YOU-niverse.... it is so cool to have the Season 1 released in the summer of the Philippines and now we are on the second season, we are finally welcoming the summer season in the US and I find it so cool because this series is all about the summer.... Well, on the previous series, we tackled how depressing was for Ashton to adjust in the whole area that he is living in, especially that the people he tried to leave keeps following him together with being weirded out about the whole situation he is getting in but now that everything seems lighter, I have to say that what we seen in Season 1 is just the big beginning and it is just starting to unfold here in the Season 2 of the series...... More to this series, we will see the whole new resort called YOU-niverse to improve slowly and surely with the help of our fellow squad led by the one and only Art and we will also see Ashton being comfortable finally in living together with the others..... but comfort doesn't have to mean, everyday would be a happy day... it might be summer everyday but there's still rain some other day.... but that's what makes the story great, there's a small resort with the biggest adventure that they could thing of... and speaking of adventure, we are meeting 2 new characters that I think you all would love and some are promised from the first season.... I do not want this to be longer, welcome the 2 new casts......

Bailey Martin - Jacob

Bailey Martin is actually part of Art's squad and he wasn't around at the early days of their vacation because he had to deal with his final school stuffs before enjoying the aummer... Bailey is known to be another smartest of all the squad like Art and he shares a complicated yet sweet relationship with Art which the squad actually ships..... Bailey on the other hand is also athletic and he is just very supportive and helpful of whoever is in need of help..... Since he is finally done with his final post college work that he is so determined about, he is set to follow his friends in the resort that they are currently staying on......

Kibo Carsons - Chester

Kibo is a shy and nervous costumer who is travelling and staying alone in the new and slightly opened YOU-niverse resort..... He is not really much of a talker so nobody really knows what's he like but if there is somebody relatable to him, he is just like Ashton who travelled alone in the whole resort to forget about all the problems he has behind him but he actually doesn't know how to deal and adjust with the place he is visiting alone...... who can he seek for help? cause just like Ashton, nobody goes to the whole resort alone....

I am already excited... I cannot wait for Ashton and Art's buildup in the series which will be interfered by a returning special or maybe more than special friend of Art who is Bailey.... Kibo's purpose in the whole story which can make Damon less hopeless as a character and of course, the growth of everybody else together... this is actually fun and games in this season and I do not want to keep this longer.. Welcome back and the YOU-niverse is open for the second season!

#YOUniverse
#YOUniverseSeason2