Episode 1 : The Arrival

At an airport in Canada, a group of friends were there getting ready to leave the country to fly to USA to travel and also start their new life there.....

*Carrie, Art & Damon are busy putting out their baggage from the van*
Carrie: thank God I really did my best to visit your house immediately and have us early here... you all have to pay me because we have houses far from each other......
Damon: whatever Carrie... thank you so much for your goddamn work... (takes out his baggage from the van) but the disadvantage of being early here is to stay without doing anything besides using our phone... and... my phone is not yet well charged... so what would we do here????
Art: (pats the van) sir... thank you for the ride....
*the van left*
Art: honestly, I do not consider that as a disadvantage because.... staying at an airport is kinda good....
Carrie: and it seems like the travel boy does not really travel at all... you do not know this airport has tons of branches.... we can eat and they have souvenir shops..... and I am excited to buy things.....
Damon: there is? I travel but it is my first time being in an airport..... (looks at the inside of the airport) cannot wait to get in....
Carrie: yeah... and my baby is taking so long to get us baggage cart......
Damon: yeah.. such a slowpoke......
Charles: excuse me?! (approaches everyone with 3 baggage carts) somebody talking shit about me huh? (pinches Damon's cheeks) little kid....
Damon: stop calling me little kid... you are just tall... (feels pissed)
*the entrance of the airport opens*
Art: (smiles at the entrance) (takes off his shades) but for real, I am so excited so... shall we get in???
Carrie: yes... Charles, put all our bags in the cart since we took it all out of the van.... (fixes her hair) and I really need to buy a lot there.... we are going to a resort first...
Damon: (touches his aching tummy) and I am hungry.. are there any restaurants???
Charles: (puts the baggages on the carts) yeah there are.....
*a lot of people and photographers immediately shouts happily heading to the streets*
Carrie: what is happening? is there an artist coming? photographers huh??? (notices the photographers)
Charles: yeah... something Damon would be someday.... chasing actors....
Damon: whatever.... lets go! (pulls his cart) (heads near the entrance) before they block the way...
Art: yeah sure... (notices the crowd) (smiles down) (follows Damon with his cart)
*a white van stops in front of the crowd*
*a lot of people shouts happily*
Fan #1: omg! they are here... Ashton is here!
Carrie: Ashton?!
*Carrie and Charles looks at Art*
Charles: oh.. so the date of our flight seem planned by somebody...
Art: (smiles down) c'mon guys....
*Charles and Carrie approaches Damon and Art*
Kylie: (walks out of the van busy) (calling somebody) ugh.... yeah!
*a lot of fans shouts happily for Kylie*
Kylie: (sushes the fans) (keeps talking on her phone) I am here with Ashton of course... what do you expect mom and dad? he would be lost? (shouts at Ashton in the van) Ashton! hurry up would you!
Ashton: do not rush me would you... (puts on his shades) (walks out of the van)
Art: (eyes widens at Ashton coming out of the van)
*a lot of fans shouts and cheers for Ashton*
Kylie: (keeps talking on her phone) (keeps walking) but yeah... he has been quiet the whole work thing here and I really think you have to tell his parents how he needs a day off.... I could work and would love to work everyday with him but he has still his own life....
Fan #2: (holds Ashton's shoulder) Ashton!! would you please have a photo with me...
Ashton: (notices the fan) I have tons of photos on google... edit yourself with me...
*everyone laughs happily*
Kylie: (listens to Ashton) (keeps calling somebody) Ashton! ugh.... I will call you back, mom and dad! (ends call) (approaches Ashton) you should not talk that way to your fans.....
Ashton: but I am tired and they don't seem hurt.... if they are, what would I do? (continues to walk near the entrance)
Kylie: (looks sadly at Ashton)
Art: (keeps looking at Ashton)
Carrie: (pulls Art) Art... I know how it feels... lets get in!!
Speaker: (voice only) the gates on tbe flight to Las Vegas, United States of America will open in one hour... enjoy the whole airport before boarding because as soon as you enter the gates, no returning.... enjoy the safe trip!
Damon: that is so cool! (jumps happily)
Charles: now who is a kid?
Damon: (shoves Charles) fuck you Charles.. lets go! (enters the airport) (left)
Charles: hahaha.. wait! (enters the airport) (left)
Art: (keeps looking at Ashton)
Ashton: (notices Art looking at him)
Carrie: oh Art... (tries to carry Art) lets go! (drags Art)
*Carrie and Art enters the airport and left*
Ashton: (feels confused at Art) (looks at the electric signboard) (reads the signboard)

"Ready for a wonderful vacation?"

Ashton: airports should know that airports are not really for vacation! that is a hoax! (enters the airport) (left)
Kylie: (sadly looks at Ashton)

10 minutes inside the airport, the friends hung out at a cafe to eat breakfast together....

Carrie: (fixes her hair) (drinks her coffee) so... yeah! Damon seems enjoying huh??
Damon: why not we roam around the place for a while....
Carrie: I know right...... so where do you guys wanna go????
Charles: anywhere as long as we are all together.....
Art: (drinks his coffee) me... can you guys join me in the bookstore....
Damon: oh yeah... Art always buy a book in any places he go..... (smiles) (takes out his first published book from his backpack) just wanna see if they have this too.... it has been out in local airports...
*Ashton and Kylie enters the place*
Kylie: Ashton.... I am not into being caffeinated today... can I drink and eat somewherelse?
Ashton: sure.. I am not a kid anyway... meet me later...
Kylie: sure.. bye! (left)
Ashton: (sits on an empty spot) (looks around)
Art: (whispers to his friends) he is around....
Ashton: (notices Art) (in his mind) they are here too... maybe we are the same passengers....
Art: (tries to not look at Ashton)
Carrie: oh Art... your inspiration of the book is here... (whispers)
Art: (blushes down)

This is one of the chillest first episodes I ever made... what do you think? Welcome to YOU-niverse...
#YouniverseTheArrival