Episode 21 : The Build Up

It is an early morning and at some almost constructed site of the resort, Art, Carrie, Jack, Charles and Damon were together preparing to paint the newly made personal and bigger apartments that are soon readied to be rented.....

Carrie: (puts some painting buckets on the bench) so Art.... I do not want to ruin your enjoyment for today but no face painting like the last time, okay??? we have lesser paint buckets so we have to use them wisely....
Art: (nods)
Charles: (looks at the group of personal apartments) so... actually, this is so amazing to see especially that this was built in a short period of time.....
Jack: well actually.... the rush makes me not that much confident about it.....
Damon: but you have us... me and Art and the rest will paint all of these apartments... and aren't we moving here right, guys???? Art???
Art: (nods confusedly) actually... at this point, is it still worth it to move? now that we are so close with Ashton????
Damon: (shrugs) it is still up to you Art but this is not about being close or not.... we just have to have a literal personal space....
Carrie: well... (hugs Charles) me and Charles.... I think we are contented with the place we have.... so yeah, no problem with us......
*a wood plank falls from the newly built structure*
Carrie: oh my God... (feels worried at the apartments) are you all sure that this is safe to be lived in????
Jack: that is why I told you all that I am not yet confident... it still need a little fix......
Charles: (nods) then I think this is a better interesting day for us... let us split up, let us paint and rebuild at the same time......
Jack: are you sure about it Charles????
Charles: yeah, why not????
Damon: who would help you besides Jack himself? we cannot do these building stuffs.....
*Kylie and Grant approaches everyone*
Grant: (puts down his surfboard) then we can also help.....
Kylie: yeah... what's the agenda anyway?? can we really help????
Carrie: (notices Kylie) oh my... sure Kylie..... you can help us paint..... and Grant can help the apartments to be rebuilt.....
Grant: and I think Ashton can also help.... right Kylie???
Kylie: yeah but... (looks around) is he still around????
Art: I think he is still asleep and... why not let's let him......
Kylie: no.. haha... i insist... (about to leave) I will try to wake him....
Damon: (approaches and holds Kylie) ugh Kylie... let me wake him up instead.... (smiles)
Art: are you sure Damon??
Damon: yeah.... I am kinda like an in between towards Ashton.. not a super close friend but not a threat.....
Kylie: (feels confused) what???
Damon: (shakes his head) nothing..... haha... bye!! (left)
Kylie: okay but... (smiles at Art) Art... thank you so much for taking care of Ashton.....
Art: (smiles down) it is nothing... just doing something friendly.....
*Carrie and Charles watches Art and smiles at each other*

At the outside of Room 34, Ashton was already there awake and is about to leave the room.......

Ashton: (yawns widely) (walks out of his room)
Damon: (approaches and notices Ashton) oh hey Ashton.... glad to see you awake.....
Ashton: (notices Damon) oh hey Damon.... are you needing something inside? I was just about to lock.....
Damon: (shakes his head) not really.... I am just glad you are already awake because the other boys need you in doing some stuffs..... like stuffs that twinks like us do not do......
Ashton: what the? (laughs softly) twinks???
Damon: (blushes) just follow me.... (feels shy) haha... everyone is waiting there.... (left)
Ashton: okay? (confusedly follows Damon) (left)

Back at the personal apartments......

Jack: (watches Charles and Grant gathering the planks and some circular wood) so... are you guys sure about doing these stuffs??? and you all do not want my help like.. I thought you guys are needing much bigger help....
Grant: (tries to find a hammer in the toolbox) we are okay...... and I saw a lot of new costumers and it would be a great time to gather them all up....
*Damon and Ashton approaches everyone*
Damon: so yeah... we are back and Ashton is finally here...
Charles: now that was fast... (notices Ashton) good morning Ashton....
Ashton: (notices Grant and Charles dealing with the house) so now I get it..... cute babies better be taken care of and not do this....
Art: huh? (feels confused at Ashton)
Charles: I kinda agree.... haha.. Art and Damon, you guys better help the others paint for a while......
Damon: (feels annoyed) you guys call us a babies for what????
Charles: that is a compliment Damon... let us do the work for you guys.....
Damon: (blushes) ugh yeah??? (looks confused at Charles)
Art: so... (picks up some paint buckets) we better go with the girls for now.....
Ashton: (smiles at Art) good morning Art... looking good.....
Art: (blushes at Ashton) yeah... haha... good morning....
Ashton: (takes off his shirt) so where do we start... (looks at the apartments)
Art: (looks at Ashton's body) looking good...... (softly speaks)
Damon: (eyes widens at Art staring at Ashton's body) (smiles slightly) you are more lucky bro... actually! (left)
Art: what do you mean? (looks confused at Damon leaving)

And so it goes... the whole day, everybody was busy doing their jobs and as the call it a day, Ashton was heading to the southern beaches where Art wants them to meet up after work......

Ashton: (notices Art sitting on the sand) (stares at the sunset) hey... what brings us here???
Art: (stares at the sunset) nothing much actually... it was okay if you weren't really coming because you are busy but...
Ashton: (sits next to Art) ugh.... (cuts off Art) we are really done for today but there are more to do tomorrow... and you know I will be down for our shenanigans.... right???
Art: (smiles at Ashton) (nods) and actually... this is for you.. (gives Ashton a tupperware of sliced fruits) me, Damon, Kylie and Carrie did some harvesting in like the jungle area and I thought of giving you this......
Ashton: (eyes widens and takes the tupperware filled with sliced fruits) this is so cool.... take me there soon, shall we???
Art: you want to???
Ashton: our shenanigans hahahaha.... so if it'll just be you and me... that would be fine..... that's what shenanigans are meant to be.... and you already helped me with a lot so.... never be shy okay? I noticed this side of you lately...
Art: (smiles at Ashton) just proud you are more confident and no signs of breakdowns....
Ashton: (bites on a grape) and it is all because of you..... (lies his head on Art's shoulder) (gives the other side of the bitten grape) want the other side??
Art: (looks at Ashton's eyes) (takes and eats the other side of the grape) (looks at the sky)
Ashton: (keeps staring romantically at Art's eyes)

OMG! I told you this would be lighter... ready to see a better and stronger Ashton? hoe strong can he be??
#YouniverseTheBuildUp