Episode 9 : Together And Alone

It is now a tuesday morning and at Art, Damon and Ashton's apartment, Art and Damon were doing their hobbies......

Damon: any commissions Art? do students still approach you to do their extra homeworks???
Art: actually... (walks out from the kitchen) (carries a cup of coffee and a laptop) I am going to be busy today that is why we can't do any roam here..... (sits on his worktable) (puts down the laptop on the desk) how about you? what freelance jobs do you consider while we are here???
Damon: anything that includes art... (relaxes his back on the seat) actually, we should not be working but it feels good to work on a goddamn vacation......
Art: actually, working is really addictive... you just have to find the right place and right people and doing your work in home is just it.....
Damon: yeah... (stares at nothing) I cannot imagine myself working in an office because I will just argue with other office mates... and my wicked boss!
Art: plus... what if Carrie and Charles were your office mates and they are flirting next to you!
Damon: that too! (feels annoyed) can they just be platonic just for once? not be cute?
Art: you cannot blame them.. they are a couple anyway...
Damon: and we are in vacation hanging out with them because this is a friendship vacation... they could have separated if they want to smooch everyday......
Art: chill bro! (stands up) hahahahaha! I really love an aggressive Damon even if its not tolerable.... such a guilty pleasure....
Damon: yeah.. (smiles down) thank God we are best friends since kids....
Art: yeah... (takes a vinyl from his bag) and we will listen to classical music because I know that focuses you on things.... (puts a CD on a wooden gramophone) this is really a great addition to a hotel room.....
*the classical music starts playing*
Ashton: (walks out of the bedroom) (feels sleepy) (yawns)
Art: (notices Ashton) (smiles) oh hey Ashton... good morning!
Ashton: (nods) yeah!!! (sits on a couch) good morning....
Art: I hope you... (looks nervous at Damon) had a great first sleep... hopefully we did not bother you?
Ashton: (shakes his head) (smiles slightly) you guys did not.... but one thing bothers me now....
Art: what?
Ashton: I am hungry... (stretches his arms) (stands up) gotta go to the food court... (yawns) (left)
Damon: sometimes... I wonder if he is in a good mood or not.. are artists like that???
Art: he was okay at first but us questioning what he knows about us which we do not know... maybe it made him off from us....
Damon: why not do your job... you are a nice friend Art.. everybody's friend..... go approach him and make him comfortable... I am too judgy on people but God, he needs to not be alone...
Art: (nods) but this is a different situation I guess... (feels confused) he is Ashton... how can I act?
Damon: (smiles at Art) just try.......

It is now afternoon and at the food court, the group of friends were eating together while Ashton was eating separately.....

Carrie: (eating) honestly, not bad at all... the food is a 5 star for me..... (looks around) but the whole place is not yet that 5 stars... but understandable because they are new..... and shocking because only one person serves and run this area......
Art: (eyes widens at Carrie) one person only?
Carrie: yeah.. Ms. Jean! Mr. Jack's wife.... she cooks so good...
Charles: I agree... (nods) how about you guys??? what did you ordered?? she has everything!
Damon: bacons..... hotdogs.... and a fried eggplant.....
Charles: ooh... long stuffs huh Damon?
Damon: (middle fingers Charles)
Jean: (approaches Art and the others) lunch is served my boys... I hope you all are having a great time.... (smiles) (puts down the tray of foods on the table) here you go Art and Damon....
Damon: this is all for us? I thought we bought lesser????
Jean: (takes the plate with pork and beans) it is except this.... this one is for..  (looks around) (notices and points Ashton) that guy! he is your friend right? why is he alone?
Art: (looks at Ashton waiting alone) ugh... he is but we were never together...
Carrie: yeah.. (nods)
Jean: (nods) oh... he better have friends... (smiles) nobody goes here alone.. only him! (walks and approaches Ashton)
Charles: you guys are right.. why is he alone? he should be with a lot of bodyguards and people???
Art: (watches Jean serving food to Ashton)
Ashton: (smiles and starts eating his food alone)
Carrie: (holds Art's hand) I know you are always that graceful careful boy Art but... it is your time to be close with him.... why not befriend him...
Damon: yeah.. I told him that too.... and he is staying with us so it would not be hard!
Carrie: wow! so... (shakes Art) go for him! make him not feel so alone...
Art: (looks sadly at Ashton) (takes a deep breath)
Ashton: (doesn't notices Art) (keeps eating)

It is now night and at the main hall, Art was there hanging out alone....

Ashton: (enters the main hall) (notices people enjoying their time together) (in his mind) look at them all... enjoying their time together but... why would I envy this? I wanted to be alone.....
Jack: (approaches Ashton) alone huh? why not spend time with your friends....
Ashton: I do not have any friends here... (smiles down) but I am not mad about it....
Jack: how about those roommates of yours... Art and Damon? they are fun to be with...
Ashton: yes they are... (smiles) they are even currently having a streaming party in our room and I do not wanna bother them...
Jack: but I am pretty sure they would like you to be part of it..... and by having no friends with you here... it is not about those people who are away... you ran away remember?
Ashton: (nods)
Jack: that is why take my advice.... (smiles) remember that you are here to start a new beginning... and you cannot still do it alone so start with new people...
Ashton: such philosophy huh? why do you sound like you know everything? and you know what I need to hear?
Jack: (smiles) Ashton... this is just what this place is.... it is all about you.... all about you!
Ashton: you... (nods) (feels confused at Jack)

I am so excited..... it feels like something i s unsettling here... what is it?
#YouniverseTogetherAndAlone