Episode 20 : To Not Leave

Still at the main entrance of the resort, everyone is busy painting the huge signboard......

Damon: (busy painting and drawing leaves on the sides of the signboard) (feels sweating)
Jean: (watches everyone working) do you guys need anything? do not worry guys, I will pay for your work here....
Carrie: oh Ms. Jean.... no need, we told you that we are willing to help.... just to improve and make a lot more people appreciate this place....
Damon: we will do this for free.... we promise, we all want this place to be the best paradise ever.....
Jean: we will bring you snack instead.... Jack, give them some... (pats Jack)
Jack: oh sure... I will....
Kylie: (looks at the empty painting cans) guys? we are not yet done painting and the paint is almost gone in it.....
Carrie: I can help you find new ones.... are there more, Mr. Jack?
Jack: oh yes, there are more painting cans.. come follow me... Grant, also come with them because it is in a different place.....
Grant: (stands up) okay... okay, sure! arw the rest okay here?
Charles: do not worry about us... (smiles at Damon) we are all busy... (nailing new wood to the foundation of the signboard)
Damon: (feels confused at Charles)
Jack: okay guys.... come follow me now so we finish this early! (left)
Carrie: see you boys! (left)
*Kylie and Grant left*
Jean: are you all sure about staying here? I will return to the food court for a while......
Charles: we will be fine Ms. Jean! (smiles)
Ms. Jean: be right back in a jiffy... (left)
Damon: my God... (stands up) (stretches his arms and neck) I haven't done this in a while and I miss school..... I miss painting murals and everything.....
Charles: you need anything? I also noticed how focused you are in this earlier..... 
Damon: no need.... I am just gonna stretch all of these out only and I am good to go....
Charles: no... I insist... (grabs his water bottle) (gives the water bottle to Damon) (smiles) avoid dehydration....
Damon: (feels confused) another time of your soft side appearing? (grabs and drinks from the water bottle)
Charles: we can call it that...... (takes off his shirt in front of Damon)
Damon: (eyes widens at Charles' exposed abs) Charles?
Charles: (wipes Damon's face with his shirt) you have paint and sweats on your face... I assume that your lover would be so lucky to have you..... can you feel it too?
Damon: ugh.. why?
Charles: you can be the painter of that person's life......
Damon: wow... (blushes) actually, that is your best line.....
Charles: (shrugs) I am not always like this....
Damon: (feels surprised at Charles)
*Ashton and Art approaches Damon and Charles*
Art: wow... are things working out here?
Damon: (feels surprised) no its not what you think Art?
Art: ugh.. what Dam? (feels confused)
Charles: (laughs away at Damon) hahahaha.....
Damon: nothing... just painting huh? (blushes)
Ashton: (looks at the almost finished signboard) this is so cool.... you could have told us and we could have helped....
Charles: well.... you guys need no helping us here because you two have to have your heart to heart talk?
Ashton: heart to heart what?
Art: (glares at Charles) Charles... shut up!
Charles: (blushes) nothing... therapy sessions....
Damon: now that sounds offensive Charles..
Ashton: actually no.... (dips his finger onto a white paint) (wipes the paint to Art's face) Art should really be a therapist....
Art: what the?? (touches his cheeks with white paint) what was that for?
Ashton: (smiles) come... do it to me too! (blushes) 
Art: yeah! I really will.... (feels his hands full of black paint) (wipes the black paint all over Ashton's forehead)
Ashton: (feels a lot of paint on his face) oh God... that was too much.....
*Carrie, Kylie, Grant and Jack returns with new cans full of paints*
Jack: (throws a lot of chips on a clean floor) here guys.... picnic while we do...
Carrie: (notices Ashton and Art together) and it seems that Ashton and Art are here together huh? going to paint with us?
Grant: (looks at Ashton and Art's face full of paint) I guess they already are...
Charles: and they love it very messy!
Damon: (feels surprised at Charles) (in his mind) he doesn't usually speak that language.. what the fuck?!
Jack: so... (looks at the signboard) do you guys have any name for this resort?
Kylie: we will decide the name? but....
Jack: it is fine.... you guys helped us out....
Carrie: and we will help more... just call us!
Jack: exactly so... why not decide it... we made a little family here......
Carrie: any suggestions?
Art: well... this is like an escapism everyone can only imagine but no, this place is one big paradise in the making where it feels like you are escaping reality.... but you are in reality... (smiles at Ashton)
Ashton: (smiles at Art) (deeply thinks of a name)
Art: like this is our world... his world, her world... my world... (keeps looking shyly at Art) your world.... cause you are here....
Ashton: you... (smiles)
Damon: any suggestions there Ashton?
Ashton: can I?
Jack: sure Ashton.... we are honored to have an artist like you name our place....
Ashton: (looks at Art) I wanna call it.... YOU....
Art: you?
Ashton: (nods) YOU-niverse.... (looks at the signboard) (nods) yeah! literally you... your world... your... YOU-niverse......
*everyone nods and agrees*
Carrie: that sounds so great... lets go for it....
Damon: me too! am I gonna paint it?
Charles: yes Damon... go for it!
Ashton: (looks at Art) what do you think Art?
Art: it is honestly beautiful..... hope there is more of that from you... and I know there would be....
Kylie: (sadly looks at Art and Ashton)
Ashton: there will be.. (looks at the signboard) (in his mind) for you!

It is now night and at the beach entrance to the resort, Ashton and Art were together watching the fully designed signboard...

Art: can we wake up early tomorrow? then ordered some colorful lights that could wrap around this...
Ashton: anything... I would be there... (walks to the water of the sea)
Art: now where are you going again?
Ashton: (takes off his shirt) take off your shirt.... come here! we had a big tiring day?
Art: (feels shy and nervous) okay? (walks to Ashton) (dips his legs to the water)
Ashton: (kneels down) (smiles) just sit with me while water surrounds us....
Art: (nods) (sits next to Ashton) (feels quiet)
Ashton: (pours and cleans Art's face with water) we had a messy day too... hahahaha! did you have fun?
Art: (blushes) I did... you? (pours and washes Ashton's face with water)
Ashton: I did... and it is not enough yet... (looks at the view of the sea)
Art: (looks at the view of the sea)
Ashton: I have a question, why does it feel like a very close and fast travel from there to here but when you look at it from here, the other side doesn't exist..... like it is way too far and inescapable.... it looks like an endless sea...
Art: are you scared that you won't leave this place? cause... you once wanted to....
Ashton: (shakes his head) not complaining tho... (smiles) I am happy that I have a buddy like you....
Art: (looks at the view of the sea) maybe it tells us that it is not our time to leave that is why it feels so far... it tells us to stay and maybe you wanting to leave made the nature rain hardly all of the sudden... to hold you but its because you deserve to be here....
Ashton: (smiles) I guess that is the right belief.... it is not my time to leave.... and if ever, I do not know yet but if ever... I don't wanna leave.....
Art: yeah?
Ashton: just don't leave either.....
Art: just don't leave either... (smiles)
*Ashton and Art looks at each other*
Ashton: (puts his arms on Art's back) (smiles)
Art: (blushes) (lies his head on Ashton's shoulder) but I also feel like nature.. I don't know why but.... I personally do not want you to leave....
Ashton: (eyes widens at Art) (blushes hardly) (feels his heart beating) (feels something romantic) (whispers) I won't leave....

OMG! This is how the season 1 ends, I am already hungry for season 2.. are you? Anyways, thank you for tuning into YOU-niverse Season 2.... see you soon ARshTons!! #YouniverseToNotLeave